Jun Ki Lee
Tags: korean
Last Name: Lee
First Name: Jun Ki
AKA:
이준기
李準基
Lee Joon Ki
Lee Joon Gi
Gender: Male
Hometown: Busan (Pusan), South Korea
Country of Origin: Korea (South)
Birthday: Apr 17, 1982
Blood Type: B
Type: Person
Page Views: 83044
Fans: 1222
Forum Posts: 249
Wall Posts: 505
Photos Uploaded: 410

Jun Ki Lee

when was the first time u knew about lee jun ki ??!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
teshi-star
2487 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Heart "ju...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08, Edited 6/1/08  Reply  Quote
.. first, i liked him for his smile & his eyes ^-^ but now for everything ...!!

... i knew him from the drama "my gir"l he looked so handsome in that drama !!! so I typed his name in google ( pictures) & suddenly falen in LOVE ... lol !!!




that's how i became a huge fan of my lee jun ki ... ^-^

... and you ??!
sheilamar...
21 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
39
Offline
Posted 6/8/08  Reply  Quote
when i saw him in the net i search his name then i first watched his movie "king and the clown " that's how i got addicted to him...........then afterwards i watched my girl.....:blush: name his tv series and i'll anwser......i've watched it! hahaha .......... (except hotel venus i can't find it in the net.)

Now i'm just looking forward to watch iljimae really love his sweet smile and manly attitude and everytime i see his sweet smile, it really makes my day so bright that why my cellphones wallpaper is his pic.

happykTee
1311 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/9/08  Reply  Quote
it's really sad..
When I was watching My Girl, I only focused on Lee Dong Wok because I thought Lee Jun Ki was too feminine... and this was two years ago.

Several months ago, I saw Virgin Snow and then I was like... okay.. he's pretty cute. I did some research... but I didn't want to watch his other dramas. But then someone told me that Time Between Dog and Wolf was really good...

Sooo 3 days ago after watching Time Between Dog and Wolf... I was totally blown away!! How could I not know how talented he was ?!?! And he's sooo HOT!! And I'm really embarrassed because I pride myself on knowing about the top male stars in Korea. He can not only act, but also sing and dance. PLUS he speaks different languages and knows different martial arts.

Seriously, when I first saw him in My Girl, I just passed him off as a feminine looking actor... but now, I'm seriously obsessed over him right now.

I want to see the King and the Clown and then Iljimae!!!!
starlady
2699 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / between the stars
Offline
Posted 6/9/08  Reply  Quote
the first time was on my girl i like him i search and found his drama time between wolf and dog and i loved him i searched more and i saw how talented and sweet andcute he is
simple thing you't watch him and not love him
teshi-star
2487 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Heart "ju...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08  Reply  Quote

sheilamarie17 wrote:

when i saw him in the net i search his name then i first watched his movie "king and the clown " that's how i got addicted to him...........then afterwards i watched my girl.....:blush: name his tv series and i'll anwser......i've watched it! hahaha .......... (except hotel venus i can't find it in the net.)

Now i'm just looking forward to watch iljimae really love his sweet smile and manly attitude and everytime i see his sweet smile, it really makes my day so bright that why my cellphones wallpaper is his pic.





hehe ... umm ..I'll ask u about one of his drama's (an exam ...LOLz..XD) ... did you watch fly dady fly ??? ..


Kyaaa~ .. me too .. my cellphone is full of his pic.. .. I always put his pictures on my desktop .. my bro always change it ... ..I know he is jealous ..lol
teshi-star
2487 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Heart "ju...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08  Reply  Quote

happykTee wrote:

it's really sad..
When I was watching My Girl, I only focused on Lee Dong Wok because I thought Lee Jun Ki was too feminine... and this was two years ago.

Several months ago, I saw Virgin Snow and then I was like... okay.. he's pretty cute. I did some research... but I didn't want to watch his other dramas. But then someone told me that Time Between Dog and Wolf was really good...

Sooo 3 days ago after watching Time Between Dog and Wolf... I was totally blown away!! How could I not know how talented he was ?!?! And he's sooo HOT!! And I'm really embarrassed because I pride myself on knowing about the top male stars in Korea. He can not only act, but also sing and dance. PLUS he speaks different languages and knows different martial arts.

Seriously, when I first saw him in My Girl, I just passed him off as a feminine looking actor... but now, I'm seriously obsessed over him right now.

I want to see the King and the Clown and then Iljimae!!!!




.. woah!! ..feminine? ... lol my sister thought that too when she saw him in "my girl" .. but now she ready to see a whole drama he acts in it even if just blink & that's it his role is over ... .. I ready too ..just tell the name of the drama?!! ... LOLz .. XD


.. wow !! .. you had a real action til you loved him .. YAY~!! I loved what happen .. cool ne ?



teshi-star
2487 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Heart "ju...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08  Reply  Quote

starlady wrote:

the first time was on my girl i like him i search and found his drama time between wolf and dog and i loved him i searched more and i saw how talented and sweet andcute he is
simple thing you't watch him and not love him




.. yata~~!! like me from "my girl" ..=D

I can't agree more .. his the best :blush:
1426
1099 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phillippines
Offline
Posted 6/17/08  Reply  Quote
when MY GIRL was aired in the philippines!!
he makes my heart beat faster...LOL
fahrenhei...
12582 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 6/29/08  Reply  Quote
i first saw him in My Girl. Man i loved that drama. But too bad he wasn't with Lee Da Hae in the end.
Dejavu93
1274 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Forks
Offline
Posted 7/1/08  Reply  Quote
I watched Virgin Snow because Lee played in it, I am not in love with him .But I think he's good looking, <3
teshi-star
2487 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Heart "ju...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

1426 wrote:

when MY GIRL was aired in the philippines!!
he makes my heart beat faster...LOL


woah!! .. it been aired in philipine .. waah~!! .. >.< .. lucky you .. XD ..LOLz^^

.. hehe .. he made your beats faster? .. lol .. he made my heart stop beating ..*then I'm a ghoest* ..

teshi-star
2487 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Heart "ju...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

fahrenheit915 wrote:

i first saw him in My Girl. Man i loved that drama. But too bad he wasn't with Lee Da Hae in the end.



nah~!! ... not that bad .. :sweatingbullets:
now he's single just for me ... *dreaming* .LOLz^^

teshi-star
2487 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Heart "ju...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08  Reply  Quote

Dejavu93 wrote:

I watched Virgin Snow because Lee played in it, I am not in love with him .But I think he's good looking, <3



virgin snow!!! .. he ws so cuuute there ..lol
at least you think he's a good looking ..
don worry u need just sometime to really fall in love with him ...
... I'm sure ...
mankadi
19362 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Israel
Offline
Posted 7/6/08  Reply  Quote
i watched 'my girl' then i saw him.. and i fall in love... lol
Jooeey
3394 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 秘密基地
Offline
Posted 7/6/08  Reply  Quote
fell in love with him when i watched my girl... >3<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji 
You must be logged in to post!