Kingdom Hearts
alexwithcandy 
Moderators:
Type: Game
Page Views: 113192
Fans: 845
Forum Posts: 445
Wall Posts: 379
Photos Uploaded: 164

Kingdom Hearts

Favorite KH character?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
AngelStar...
1381 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasia (my world)
Offline
Posted 1/23/11  Reply  Quote

Worrx wrote:

Sora for his never ending optimism! I'd like Riku or Roxas but the two of them seem predominantly pessimistic.


Neko Says:
Guess you're the optimistic type, then, rite?


AngelStar...
1381 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasia (my world)
Offline
Posted 1/23/11  Reply  Quote

tanksblaze01 wrote:

i like sora, axel, and older riku the kid kinda sucked to me


Neko Says:
yeah


Benevolen...
74 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / That Mitten State
Offline
Posted 1/29/11  Reply  Quote
Riku,Seifer,Cloud(Though he's technichally from a different series), and Namine. My Favorite organization XIII character is Xigbar, because I think his title, Freeshooter, sounds the most awesome.
Worrx
155 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Psychologist's of...
Offline
Posted 2/3/11  Reply  Quote

AngelStar4529 wrote:


Worrx wrote:

Sora for his never ending optimism! I'd like Riku or Roxas but the two of them seem predominantly pessimistic.


Neko Says:
Guess you're the optimistic type, then, rite?




Naw! How'd you guess? LOL Yes, I am very much indeed. I see the glass as completely full. Half air, half water. it's also scientifically correct! XD
AngelStar...
1381 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasia (my world)
Offline
Posted 2/7/11  Reply  Quote

Worrx wrote:


AngelStar4529 wrote:


Worrx wrote:

Sora for his never ending optimism! I'd like Riku or Roxas but the two of them seem predominantly pessimistic.


Neko Says:
Guess you're the optimistic type, then, rite?




Naw! How'd you guess? LOL Yes, I am very much indeed. I see the glass as completely full. Half air, half water. it's also scientifically correct! XD


Neko Says:
True, but i usually see the cup half empty. I'm not really the optimistic type, but i sure love to see others optimistic and happy

Worrx
155 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Psychologist's of...
Offline
Posted 2/8/11  Reply  Quote

AngelStar4529 wrote:


Worrx wrote:


AngelStar4529 wrote:


Worrx wrote:

Sora for his never ending optimism! I'd like Riku or Roxas but the two of them seem predominantly pessimistic.


Neko Says:
Guess you're the optimistic type, then, rite?




Naw! How'd you guess? LOL Yes, I am very much indeed. I see the glass as completely full. Half air, half water. it's also scientifically correct! XD


Neko Says:
True, but i usually see the cup half empty. I'm not really the optimistic type, but i sure love to see others optimistic and happy



Ah well! To each their own I guess! =)
InvaderNi...
3729 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 2/12/11  Reply  Quote
AXEL IS MINE
crimsonwa...
1732 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/23/11  Reply  Quote
I like everyone but I like Riku more
indigo_box
49 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / NSW, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/17/11  Reply  Quote
Xigbar, Axel, Vexen, Marluxia, Demyx and Riku.
Larxene and Namine.
LagNiche
92104 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Hiougi City, Unov...
Offline
Posted 3/27/11  Reply  Quote
Sora is super annoying to me.

But i really love Riku, Xion (her death made me cry~ T^T), Axel, Zexion, and of course Cloud. lol who doesn't like Cloud? :3
Satoshi444
666 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/28/11  Reply  Quote

^^^
That boy Ventus came to the first.
2nd is Axel, and the 3rd is Sora.
a-and-y
59997 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Who knows
Online
Posted 4/10/11, Edited 4/10/11  Reply  Quote
AXEL! sexay~

*major fangirl-ism*
ginchio
4717 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Rainbowland
Offline
Posted 4/11/11  Reply  Quote
Sora, Namine, Xigbar,Axel,Roxas,Demyx, kairi, olette, Marluxia, Xion, Aqua, Cloud, Yuffie, And much more!! xD
laexdream
127 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/20/11  Reply  Quote
I like Zack Fair.<3 and Axel. And for some reason, I want to pair them together.....

fademian
148 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/21/11  Reply  Quote
My favorites KH Charas are Roxas , Riku , Sora , Cloud Sephitoth jajajaj
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , alexwithcandy 
You must be logged in to post!