MapleStory
Type: Game
Page Views: 214705
Fans: 788
Forum Posts: 559
Wall Posts: 724
Photos Uploaded: 80

MapleStory

MapleStory Private Server!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
rajand
11938 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08  Reply  Quote
I played on SnailMS but I'm back on normal MS (MapleStory Europe).
Had a great time there with the people but they sadly had to sell the server and I don't know when they are getting a new one.
vivian95
5 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 11/23/08  Reply  Quote
Does anyone know why skillzms7 cant play? I am new to it as i had only been playing for 1day, so i don know much. But everytime i click on the icon, it keep show that 'Unable to connect server' and the website also cannot find server, no matter, how many times u refresh, it will alway show u the same thing. So does anybody know about it??
xone2freex
7111 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/08  Reply  Quote
Used to play on GoSuMS but it either isnt working at all or its just my computer. Now i play on ForeverMS.
hematitecrow
1046 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08  Reply  Quote
how to get private servers? free? how????
AznTacoLover
13092 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/08  Reply  Quote
Just check out
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewforum.php?f=54
a lot of people advirtes on that PS.
AznTacoLover
13092 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/08  Reply  Quote

hematitecrow wrote:

how to get private servers? free? how????


you download v55 or v61 onto your computer.
After that find the ps you want to play on.After you download and extract.
Right Click start > Explore > Find Nexon > Drag the ps download into it.
and then double click it and enjoy :D
also make a shortcut. onto your desktop.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/14/08  Reply  Quote
SnailMS ftw<33
I love it so much <33
But they had to shut down due to finacial problems.
I love private servers because there are less people so it's a lot less crouded so it is easier (for me) to socialise
hematitecrow
1046 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08  Reply  Quote
hey i have a few questions about using private servers. Im currently using a normal maplesea account v.64. i was wondering, if i were to want to use the v.55 private servers, i will need to download the maplestory v.55 first before i download the private server client right?? So... if i were to download the v.55 maplestory client, will my v.64 account go missing, or will everything in it be deleted or something?? o.O And if i were to get the private server, will my "old" characters be gone? o.O?? If just in case someday, the private server thingy shut down or closed down, will the things be gone along with it??? o.O Can i still go back to the original v.64 account???

sry if they're all nub questions =.= or weird/lame questions. -.-|||

theGirlx
9945 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ( ・∀・)/ in my lal...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08  Reply  Quote
i play Pro Ms.. it is fun and less people plays so nobody had to ks each other and no crowded training space..
nx are also sold in meso and community are friendly as well as the gms.

i had met unfriendly gms in other server (name kept confidential), i asked for help yet no one replies -.-''
Eraya
5475 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/18/08  Reply  Quote

Yakato wrote:

I don't see any point in Private Servers. You level way too fast, and it gets boring very quickly. You will only truely be proud if you achieve something in the real MS. So quit Private server! -.-


but in the real MS it takes like 2 month to level, once you hit the 70s...I don't know how the other people get to level 100...they are like maniacs I mean it would be better if Maple would lower the exp rate a little bit
Yakato
6148 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/18/08  Reply  Quote

Eraya wrote:


Yakato wrote:

I don't see any point in Private Servers. You level way too fast, and it gets boring very quickly. You will only truely be proud if you achieve something in the real MS. So quit Private server! -.-


but in the real MS it takes like 2 month to level, once you hit the 70s...I don't know how the other people get to level 100...they are like maniacs I mean it would be better if Maple would lower the exp rate a little bit


Not really, it only starts to get super difficult at level 120+. Though it is sure tiring to train... Level 7X is not that hard.
TenshiUke
690 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arlington, Massac...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08  Reply  Quote
www.red-ms.com

is awesome~ :] join join.
Eraya
5475 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/08  Reply  Quote

Yakato wrote:


Eraya wrote:


Yakato wrote:

I don't see any point in Private Servers. You level way too fast, and it gets boring very quickly. You will only truely be proud if you achieve something in the real MS. So quit Private server! -.-


but in the real MS it takes like 2 month to level, once you hit the 70s...I don't know how the other people get to level 100...they are like maniacs I mean it would be better if Maple would lower the exp rate a little bit


Not really, it only starts to get super difficult at level 120+. Though it is sure tiring to train... Level 7X is not that hard.


0-0 r u serious...in the real maplestory it takes me like 2 hours just to get 5%
Yakato
6148 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/25/08  Reply  Quote

Eraya wrote:


Yakato wrote:


Eraya wrote:


Yakato wrote:

I don't see any point in Private Servers. You level way too fast, and it gets boring very quickly. You will only truely be proud if you achieve something in the real MS. So quit Private server! -.-


but in the real MS it takes like 2 month to level, once you hit the 70s...I don't know how the other people get to level 100...they are like maniacs I mean it would be better if Maple would lower the exp rate a little bit


Not really, it only starts to get super difficult at level 120+. Though it is sure tiring to train... Level 7X is not that hard.


0-0 r u serious...in the real maplestory it takes me like 2 hours just to get 5%


What level are you? O.o and where do you train? I take 1 hour to get 5% at my level now at red wyverns.
Eraya
5475 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/26/08  Reply  Quote

Yakato wrote:


Eraya wrote:


Yakato wrote:


Eraya wrote:


Yakato wrote:

I don't see any point in Private Servers. You level way too fast, and it gets boring very quickly. You will only truely be proud if you achieve something in the real MS. So quit Private server! -.-


but in the real MS it takes like 2 month to level, once you hit the 70s...I don't know how the other people get to level 100...they are like maniacs I mean it would be better if Maple would lower the exp rate a little bit


Not really, it only starts to get super difficult at level 120+. Though it is sure tiring to train... Level 7X is not that hard.


0-0 r u serious...in the real maplestory it takes me like 2 hours just to get 5%


What level are you? O.o and where do you train? I take 1 hour to get 5% at my level now at red wyverns.


I am a level 78 priest...and I train at the soul teddies because the clocks does too much damage to me and I die in 2 shots...it takes me a long time to kill the teddies not because of lagging but because the most I can do is 2.8K damage
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji 
You must be logged in to post!