Saiunkoku Monogatari II
Alternative Names:

彩雲国物語 第2シリーズ The Story of Saiunkoku Second Series Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Series Tale of Saiunkoku 2nd Series Color Cloud Palace 2nd Season


Country of Origin: Japan
Year Produced: 2007
Episodes: 39
Type: Series
Page Views: 670076
Fans: 2575
Forum Posts: 2464
Wall Posts: 12973
Photos Uploaded: 297

Saiunkoku Monogatari II

Seiran x Jyuusan-hime??
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/08  Reply  Quote
what do you think about the pairings Seiran x Jyuusan-hime? i was just curious to know your answers. what do you think and how would you react? do you think it's cute? sorry if i ask so many questions.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/08  Reply  Quote
I think they are ok
I got no problem with them
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09  Reply  Quote
Calm down! Don't ask too many questions at once, because I can't answer all of them all in one time. Just take it easy. Hmm.....I think they're okay. But Jyuusan-hime still loves Jin. I think they're cute together but Jyuusan-hime loves another man. I think their relationship wouldn't work out.
NikoNikochan
36016 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09  Reply  Quote
Although I agree with Namine, I think they will end up together. After viewing so many anime and manga I've noticed that there are clues regarding canon pairings. When a female character shows up as a love interest she almost always ends up with the male love interest she interacts with first. Its true that Juusan-hime ran into Enjun first but she is only properly introduced when she meets Seiran and she had more interaction with him. She also shows up around a time when Seiran is growing as a character (you know, trying to move up in his military career). Most importantly, her brothers said that she could marry Ryuuki or Seiran. Since Shuurei and Ryuuki are very canon it is most likely they will end up together. Juusan-hime could end up as another concubine. That is logical, but considering that this is a romantic anime and it goes more on emotion than logic I think that she will end up with Seiran in the end. Plus, they are such a cute couple! I love warrior couples. And, Juusan-hime looks so much like Shuurei that if Seiran does have any sexual feelings for Shuurei at all they will be eased by Juusan-hime.
Goldenkt
1252 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 1/30/09  Reply  Quote
Well in my world..

Basically.. Seiran should become emperor and marry Juusan-hime (: Then shuurei and Ryuuki can elope together ;D
Goldenkt
1252 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 1/30/09  Reply  Quote

NikoNikochan wrote:

Although I agree with Namine, I think they will end up together. After viewing so many anime and manga I've noticed that there are clues regarding canon pairings. When a female character shows up as a love interest she almost always ends up with the male love interest she interacts with first. Its true that Juusan-hime ran into Enjun first but she is only properly introduced when she meets Seiran and she had more interaction with him. She also shows up around a time when Seiran is growing as a character (you know, trying to move up in his military career). Most importantly, her brothers said that she could marry Ryuuki or Seiran. Since Shuurei and Ryuuki are very canon it is most likely they will end up together. Juusan-hime could end up as another concubine. That is logical, but considering that this is a romantic anime and it goes more on emotion than logic I think that she will end up with Seiran in the end. Plus, they are such a cute couple! I love warrior couples. And, Juusan-hime looks so much like Shuurei that if Seiran does have any sexual feelings for Shuurei at all they will be eased by Juusan-hime.


What you have put is really logical ;D



Hmmm I was just thinking... Does serian read porn? oO
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09  Reply  Quote
Lmao, I don't think Seiran reads porn. I remembered one episode when TanTan was telling Shuurei things and Seiran knew something about it. Hahaha, it really gave me a good laugh.

Oh. Btw, I disagree of Seiran and Jyuusan-hime. I want Serian and Shuurei. xD No actually, I want Saiunkoku Monogatari to end like... maybe Ryuuki and Shuurei would be together and Seiran would serve Shuurei because he loves her. Oh wow. Whatanendingforme. Hahahahahaa. I'm really tired of looking for the last 2 eps. So... guess I'm gonna leave it hanging. T.T Give me a shout if you know where the eps are. Thanks. Buddy me, message me or IM me. Lol.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/09, Edited 2/5/09  Reply  Quote

jeska27rox wrote:

Lmao, I don't think Seiran reads porn. I remembered one episode when TanTan was telling Shuurei things and Seiran knew something about it. Hahaha, it really gave me a good laugh.

Oh. Btw, I disagree of Seiran and Jyuusan-hime. I want Serian and Shuurei. xD No actually, I want Saiunkoku Monogatari to end like... maybe Ryuuki and Shuurei would be together and Seiran would serve Shuurei because he loves her. Oh wow. Whatanendingforme. Hahahahahaa. I'm really tired of looking for the last 2 eps. So... guess I'm gonna leave it hanging. T.T Give me a shout if you know where the eps are. Thanks. Buddy me, message me or IM me. Lol.


episode 38 is already out on imeem. it is subbed by crystalis-san. ^^ we all should thank crystalis-san for subbing it.

i think there are a few people that wants a Seiran x Shuurei pairings. a lot of people likes it to be a Ryuuki x Shuurei pairing for an ending.

but i kinda don't like the ending of the series. it keeps you hanging. >.< sorry i won't spoil ever again! i'm just in a bad mood because of what i watched today. hontou ni gomen nasai!
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/09  Reply  Quote

Goldenkt wrote:


NikoNikochan wrote:

Although I agree with Namine, I think they will end up together. After viewing so many anime and manga I've noticed that there are clues regarding canon pairings. When a female character shows up as a love interest she almost always ends up with the male love interest she interacts with first. Its true that Juusan-hime ran into Enjun first but she is only properly introduced when she meets Seiran and she had more interaction with him. She also shows up around a time when Seiran is growing as a character (you know, trying to move up in his military career). Most importantly, her brothers said that she could marry Ryuuki or Seiran. Since Shuurei and Ryuuki are very canon it is most likely they will end up together. Juusan-hime could end up as another concubine. That is logical, but considering that this is a romantic anime and it goes more on emotion than logic I think that she will end up with Seiran in the end. Plus, they are such a cute couple! I love warrior couples. And, Juusan-hime looks so much like Shuurei that if Seiran does have any sexual feelings for Shuurei at all they will be eased by Juusan-hime.


What you have put is really logical ;D



Hmmm I was just thinking... Does serian read porn? oO


the answer to that is "no". Seiran doesn't read porn......he only knows what it is. XD
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/09  Reply  Quote

NikoNikochan wrote:

Although I agree with Namine, I think they will end up together. After viewing so many anime and manga I've noticed that there are clues regarding canon pairings. When a female character shows up as a love interest she almost always ends up with the male love interest she interacts with first. Its true that Juusan-hime ran into Enjun first but she is only properly introduced when she meets Seiran and she had more interaction with him. She also shows up around a time when Seiran is growing as a character (you know, trying to move up in his military career). Most importantly, her brothers said that she could marry Ryuuki or Seiran. Since Shuurei and Ryuuki are very canon it is most likely they will end up together. Juusan-hime could end up as another concubine. That is logical, but considering that this is a romantic anime and it goes more on emotion than logic I think that she will end up with Seiran in the end. Plus, they are such a cute couple! I love warrior couples. And, Juusan-hime looks so much like Shuurei that if Seiran does have any sexual feelings for Shuurei at all they will be eased by Juusan-hime.


i agree with you! =D you have such an awesome answer! it's very logic!
Goldenkt
1252 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Uranus C:
Offline
Posted 2/16/09  Reply  Quote

saiunkokulover wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:


NikoNikochan wrote:

Although I agree with Namine, I think they will end up together. After viewing so many anime and manga I've noticed that there are clues regarding canon pairings. When a female character shows up as a love interest she almost always ends up with the male love interest she interacts with first. Its true that Juusan-hime ran into Enjun first but she is only properly introduced when she meets Seiran and she had more interaction with him. She also shows up around a time when Seiran is growing as a character (you know, trying to move up in his military career). Most importantly, her brothers said that she could marry Ryuuki or Seiran. Since Shuurei and Ryuuki are very canon it is most likely they will end up together. Juusan-hime could end up as another concubine. That is logical, but considering that this is a romantic anime and it goes more on emotion than logic I think that she will end up with Seiran in the end. Plus, they are such a cute couple! I love warrior couples. And, Juusan-hime looks so much like Shuurei that if Seiran does have any sexual feelings for Shuurei at all they will be eased by Juusan-hime.


What you have put is really logical ;D



Hmmm I was just thinking... Does serian read porn? oO


the answer to that is "no". Seiran doesn't read porn......he only knows what it is. XD


Damn <__< Woulda been funny if he did (:

Bit off topic, but do you think there will be a 3rd season? (; I've already seen the last ep in raw and im gonna watch it in sub today, but from what I can make out the ending doesn't seem very fitting for a final episode... What do you think?

0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/16/09  Reply  Quote

Goldenkt wrote:


saiunkokulover wrote:


Goldenkt wrote:


NikoNikochan wrote:

Although I agree with Namine, I think they will end up together. After viewing so many anime and manga I've noticed that there are clues regarding canon pairings. When a female character shows up as a love interest she almost always ends up with the male love interest she interacts with first. Its true that Juusan-hime ran into Enjun first but she is only properly introduced when she meets Seiran and she had more interaction with him. She also shows up around a time when Seiran is growing as a character (you know, trying to move up in his military career). Most importantly, her brothers said that she could marry Ryuuki or Seiran. Since Shuurei and Ryuuki are very canon it is most likely they will end up together. Juusan-hime could end up as another concubine. That is logical, but considering that this is a romantic anime and it goes more on emotion than logic I think that she will end up with Seiran in the end. Plus, they are such a cute couple! I love warrior couples. And, Juusan-hime looks so much like Shuurei that if Seiran does have any sexual feelings for Shuurei at all they will be eased by Juusan-hime.


What you have put is really logical ;D



Hmmm I was just thinking... Does serian read porn? oO


the answer to that is "no". Seiran doesn't read porn......he only knows what it is. XD


Damn <__< Woulda been funny if he did (:

Bit off topic, but do you think there will be a 3rd season? (; I've already seen the last ep in raw and im gonna watch it in sub today, but from what I can make out the ending doesn't seem very fitting for a final episode... What do you think?



i didnt' really like the ending of this anime.....*sigh* i wish there would be a third season...but if there would be a third one, then it's gonna take some time to make them...months or a year...maybe...
Rukia635241
16700 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my world
Offline
Posted 4/21/09  Reply  Quote
U know I support both Serianx Shuurei and RyuukixShuurei. But it is just that I am not really a fan of Juusan-hime . If fact out of all the charaters in the anime Juusan-hime is my least favorite. I really hope she does no end up with Serian because well I hate Juusan-hime. Besides it seems like Serian likes Shuurei cause it is a reverse harem anime
mizDezzi
51 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/09  Reply  Quote

idk,,,,i'm on episode 28 and i'm already hating on jyuusan-hime....probably coz i'm a bit of a greedy person >.< i have this obsession that i want ALL the hotties in the series to end up falling for shuurei only! lmfao yeah...greedy xD i noticed though that they've been giving Seiran more parts than they did in the first season.
but idk, even if i want seiran x shuurei, it seems like ryuuki deserves her more in terms of who needs shuurei the most. of all the lead male characters, ryuuki is probably the loneliest of them so he'd have higher chances of ending up wtih shuurei (sorry off topic), but then that would leave seiran with who??? T^T waaaaaaaaah no! i don't want to say it! i don't want and absolutely don't approve of seiran x jyuusan!!! NEVERRRRR >xD
28nOvia
1775 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Id
Offline
Posted 11/20/09  Reply  Quote
no way!!!!!! no no no
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji 
You must be logged in to post!