Super Junior
Name: Super Junior
Country of Origin: Korea (South)
Founded: 2005-11-06
People:
Leader: Leeteuk
Rapper: Eunhyuk
Rapper: Shindong
Vocalist: Choi Si Won
Vocalist: Donghae
Vocalist: Hankyung
Vocalist: Henry Lau
Vocalist: Kang-In
Vocalist: Ki Bum Kim
Vocalist: Kim Hee Chul
Vocalist: Kyuhyun
Vocalist: Ryeo Wook
Vocalist: Sungmin
Vocalist: Yesung
Vocalist: Zhou Mi
Type: Collective
Page Views: 662259
Fans: 5865
Forum Posts: 2677
Wall Posts: 3049
Photos Uploaded: 1826

Super Junior

Super Junior: The 1st Fan Meeting in the Philippines
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
yEnZErr
3316 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 1/1/09  Reply  Quote

b922 wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


b922 wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


b922 wrote:

Now I'm wishing that i shouldn't have left Philippines......
I want to be there!!!!!!!!!!!

I will totally support them even if i'm far away I'll just ask my cousin to join...


This is EXACTLY how i feel at the moment!!
Makes you wanna go back home even more doesn't it?!
hm...

But i dont OVERLY mind..im not a HARDCORE SuJu fan anyway...
cant wait fort their new album though.

BUT..if DBSK were to come...


I'd get the next plane to Phily~land..


If it's DBSK or BIg Bang.... I will definetly Swim if I have too....



Gosh..count me in!! I'll swim with you!
I'm not a good swimmer so i think you're gonna have to DRAG me along... haha ^^
I'll do whatever it takes to get to phily to see my babiie boyss... :)
OMO...imagine if DBSK & BigBang did a joint stage in phily...
*dies*


That will be the best joint stage ever that will happend if ever in phil.....

""Don't worry im going to bring a life jacket for the both of us.... :-)


Life Jackets! woop woop! ooh..what happens if we get cold?
what about sharks? killer jellyfish? *totally freaked out~*
haha ^^
anime29
3648 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / duh! in heechul's...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote
is this true!?! sana nga... kahit gaano pa kamahal ang ticket, bibili ako... kahit na may pasok ako ng araw na un, manunuod ako!!! gusto ko silang makita in person... lalu na sila hee chul, dong hae at lee teuk...
kyaaa...
shenx20
253 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / seoul, south korea
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote
il definitely go to manila dis summer!!!!!
cant miss this...ill support elfphilippines all the way!!
redchyckz
970 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote
yyyyeeeeeeehhheeyy!!!!!...even though i like big bang more than suju...i am really excited 2 see them...i will do my best just to see them in person..hahahaha....i hope not to far away from manila...
redchyckz
970 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote
nga pla...e di ba 13 members cla?...bka nmn d lahat cla kasama..kc konti lang budget ng pinas para sa 13 members ng suju..d ba binabayadan dn cla??..d nmn gnun kayaman ang pinas..bkt ang fahrenheit dati?si wu chun at calvin chen lang ang bumisita???hmmp...bahala na nga!!!bsta aabangan qu cla
einneuq41992
3625 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / QUEEN city of the...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote
Please come to CEBU!



plzzz...plzzz..plzzz...
kame_yama...
11553 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote
totoo ba 2???
wow kung dbsk ang pupunta cguro mamamatay aku kayalang baka di aku payagan ng parents ku
kj ka c cla!
kame_yama...
11553 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote

redchyckz wrote:

nga pla...e di ba 13 members cla?...bka nmn d lahat cla kasama..kc konti lang budget ng pinas para sa 13 members ng suju..d ba binabayadan dn cla??..d nmn gnun kayaman ang pinas..bkt ang fahrenheit dati?si wu chun at calvin chen lang ang bumisita???hmmp...bahala na nga!!!bsta aabangan qu cla


pumunta di2 cla calvin chen at c wu chun dahil sa drama nila na romantic princess
redchyckz
970 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote

kame_yamapi08 wrote:


redchyckz wrote:

nga pla...e di ba 13 members cla?...bka nmn d lahat cla kasama..kc konti lang budget ng pinas para sa 13 members ng suju..d ba binabayadan dn cla??..d nmn gnun kayaman ang pinas..bkt ang fahrenheit dati?si wu chun at calvin chen lang ang bumisita???hmmp...bahala na nga!!!bsta aabangan qu cla


pumunta di2 cla calvin chen at c wu chun dahil sa drama nila na romantic princess



ang point qu...sa tingin mu makakapunta lahat ng suju members d2 sa pinas??

kame_yama...
11553 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 1/2/09  Reply  Quote

redchyckz wrote:


kame_yamapi08 wrote:


redchyckz wrote:

nga pla...e di ba 13 members cla?...bka nmn d lahat cla kasama..kc konti lang budget ng pinas para sa 13 members ng suju..d ba binabayadan dn cla??..d nmn gnun kayaman ang pinas..bkt ang fahrenheit dati?si wu chun at calvin chen lang ang bumisita???hmmp...bahala na nga!!!bsta aabangan qu cla


pumunta di2 cla calvin chen at c wu chun dahil sa drama nila na romantic princess



ang point qu...sa tingin mu makakapunta lahat ng suju members d2 sa pinas??



ummm...well..baka hindi..and yes???waaaa..
heechel18
14449 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
oH-EM -GEe.!! wish that kim heechul is also there.!!! ..and it will be good if 13 of them will come..xDDD
painne
2960 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Underground Palac...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
OMFG! weh? sure na ba to? I mean sure? BAKIT WALANG DBSK!? haha!

If dis is true.. I'm 100% sure ready to go. XD

ryeowookshiiee~ and donghae!! ><
xxkurochixx
6369 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
wtf!?!?!?!?!? and this happens when im not in the Philippines!!! .................
.coz why aren't there any fan meetings in Chicago!!!??
bubblyme
4709 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
oh..okei.. can't wait!! hahaha!
vaguedark...
991 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
woah?! for real

gotta spread the news!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , ferusa, alexwithcandy , redchuckish, Basou
You must be logged in to post!