Super Junior
Name: Super Junior
Country of Origin: Korea (South)
Founded: 2005-11-06
People:
Leader: Leeteuk
Rapper: Eunhyuk
Rapper: Shindong
Vocalist: Choi Si Won
Vocalist: Donghae
Vocalist: Hankyung
Vocalist: Henry Lau
Vocalist: Kang-In
Vocalist: Ki Bum Kim
Vocalist: Kim Hee Chul
Vocalist: Kyuhyun
Vocalist: Ryeo Wook
Vocalist: Sungmin
Vocalist: Yesung
Vocalist: Zhou Mi
Type: Collective
Page Views: 635101
Fans: 5865
Forum Posts: 2677
Wall Posts: 3049
Photos Uploaded: 1826

Super Junior

Best singer in SuJu? (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/15/10  Reply  Quote

SaesKhia wrote:

kyuhyun. yeah kyuhyun, and...................... can't think of anything


Definitely...ofcourse, Kyuhyun.!!...but i also like Wookie, Yehsung & Sungmin's voices...

Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!
SaesKhia
1519 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sidoarjo, East Ja...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10  Reply  Quote

carmz90 wrote:


SaesKhia wrote:

kyuhyun. yeah kyuhyun, and...................... can't think of anything


Definitely...ofcourse, Kyuhyun.!!...but i also like Wookie, Yehsung & Sungmin's voices...

Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!


yes Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!! ^^ how about donghae? his voice is sweet too~
carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/16/10  Reply  Quote

SaesKhia wrote:


carmz90 wrote:


SaesKhia wrote:

kyuhyun. yeah kyuhyun, and...................... can't think of anything


Definitely...ofcourse, Kyuhyun.!!...but i also like Wookie, Yehsung & Sungmin's voices...

Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!


yes Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!! ^^ how about donghae? his voice is sweet too~


Oww..yeah...ur right...his voice is so sweet....and ofcourse, i love Donghae's voice too...

shoguns2c...
123 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10  Reply  Quote
YESUNG hands down ^^ for me.. i think they all sing well
aquasprings
12 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/10  Reply  Quote
Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung ;D
That's why KRY is my favorite sub-group. (No offense to the other ones. I like Happy too )
Kyuhyun's Seven Years of Love is awesome. Such a soothing voice <3
Plus, I like Yesung's Love Really Hurts :]
narutoLhi...
87 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/26/10  Reply  Quote
SIWON,and RYEOWOOK,DONGHAE,and HEECHUL
SaesKhia
1519 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sidoarjo, East Ja...
Offline
Posted 3/4/10  Reply  Quote

carmz90 wrote:


SaesKhia wrote:


carmz90 wrote:


SaesKhia wrote:

kyuhyun. yeah kyuhyun, and...................... can't think of anything


Definitely...ofcourse, Kyuhyun.!!...but i also like Wookie, Yehsung & Sungmin's voices...

Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!


yes Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!! ^^ how about donghae? his voice is sweet too~


Oww..yeah...ur right...his voice is so sweet....and ofcourse, i love Donghae's voice too...



I love them all actually... you can't just love one of them. don't you agree??
carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/10  Reply  Quote

SaesKhia wrote:


carmz90 wrote:


SaesKhia wrote:


carmz90 wrote:


SaesKhia wrote:

kyuhyun. yeah kyuhyun, and...................... can't think of anything


Definitely...ofcourse, Kyuhyun.!!...but i also like Wookie, Yehsung & Sungmin's voices...

Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!


yes Kyuhyunnie hwaiting!! ^^ how about donghae? his voice is sweet too~


Oww..yeah...ur right...his voice is so sweet....and ofcourse, i love Donghae's voice too...



I love them all actually... you can't just love one of them. don't you agree??


Yup! I agree 2 u! ....They're all awesome!
carmz90
15979 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/10  Reply  Quote

aquasprings wrote:

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung ;D
That's why KRY is my favorite sub-group. (No offense to the other ones. I like Happy too )
Kyuhyun's Seven Years of Love is awesome. Such a soothing voice <3
Plus, I like Yesung's Love Really Hurts :]


Love it~! <3 Yeah....! Thumbs up!
SuJuholic12
219 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / South Korea
Offline
Posted 3/5/10  Reply  Quote
K.R.Y .. especially YeSung .. :))
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/10  Reply  Quote
it has to be Yesung
also Ryeowook.
AmaiAkurei
5509 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Hidden, In Plain...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10  Reply  Quote
Kyuhyun naturlly and Donghae
pretty_tin7
789 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/10  Reply  Quote
For me i think Kyuhyun has the best voice..
:D and i think all the Super Junior can sing really well..
Makiie-Chan
31374 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 3/20/10  Reply  Quote
Kyuhyun ~
201233
1206 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Kyumin's room...
Offline
Posted 3/26/10  Reply  Quote
KRY!!! and sungmin especially in "sorry sorry"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , ferusa, alexwithcandy , redchuckish, Basou
You must be logged in to post!