Vampire Knight
Alternative Names:

ヴァンパイア騎士

Vampire Kishi

吸血鬼骑士

VK

VK1


Country of Origin: Japan
Year Produced: 2008
Air Date: Apr 8, 2008 to Jul 1, 2008
Episodes: 13
Type: Series
Page Views: 3682212
Fans: 25612
Forum Posts: 23258
Wall Posts: 43747
Photos Uploaded: 2748

Vampire Knight

Created by sasorigurl
Do you hate Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight?
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Aminai
1338 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/15/08  Reply  Quote

cloudji wrote:


Aminai wrote:

Eh, I don't hate her, but she should make up her mind. Kaname? or Zero?


another stupid comment. she even told zero on more then one time that she loves kaname zero knows that she loves kaname. however she does not know
so she thinks she can never be with him. Plus she try every sec when she with zero to fig out more about him but he always running away so how she suppose to know he likes her. Any way zero a jack ass even through people like to over look stuff the incoming ep if follow the anime their no way you can skip how big of a ass zero is and if ya want to know look and read my comment above.

uh and she never even done the smallest. sign to say she like zero any way other then a brother.
however to kaname she shown tons of time where she loves him.


How is my opinion stupid? The person asked a question. I answered it. If you want to take my opinion so seriously then okay. Zero does not have ANY feelings what-so-ever for Yuuki. The only reason he seeks her out is because he drank her blood which made him gain feelings for her. As mentioned in the manga between Kaname and whats-her-face. And like ALL the other vampires seek her out is because shes a pure blood, thus everyone likes her blood. And even though she says she loves Kaname, she tries to help Zero by betraying Kaname. So technically, she hasn't 'choose' anyone. By betraying Kaname with Zero, how does that show she loves Kaname? To me, I see her as a heroine who hasn't choose, like those harems :/
1AnimeFreak
4043 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / lalaland
Offline
Posted 11/15/08  Reply  Quote
yes.
she has no character developement whatsoever untill she changed into a SPOILER! pureblood, but still putting that aside, there's no development.
i guess it's annoying the way she's 'undecided' between Kaname and Zero

i dunno, it's just the way i see things.
drkyx
1489 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08  Reply  Quote
Only if she doesn't end up with Kaname.
(LOL)
cloudji
3860 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/08  Reply  Quote

Aminai wrote:


cloudji wrote:


Aminai wrote:

Eh, I don't hate her, but she should make up her mind. Kaname? or Zero?


another stupid comment. she even told zero on more then one time that she loves kaname zero knows that she loves kaname. however she does not know
so she thinks she can never be with him. Plus she try every sec when she with zero to fig out more about him but he always running away so how she suppose to know he likes her. Any way zero a jack ass even through people like to over look stuff the incoming ep if follow the anime their no way you can skip how big of a ass zero is and if ya want to know look and read my comment above.

uh and she never even done the smallest. sign to say she like zero any way other then a brother.
however to kaname she shown tons of time where she loves him.


How is my opinion stupid? The person asked a question. I answered it. If you want to take my opinion so seriously then okay. Zero does not have ANY feelings what-so-ever for Yuuki. The only reason he seeks her out is because he drank her blood which made him gain feelings for her. As mentioned in the manga between Kaname and whats-her-face. And like ALL the other vampires seek her out is because shes a pure blood, thus everyone likes her blood. And even though she says she loves Kaname, she tries to help Zero by betraying Kaname. So technically, she hasn't 'choose' anyone. By betraying Kaname with Zero, how does that show she loves Kaname? To me, I see her as a heroine who hasn't choose, like those harems :/


what the fuck zero does care about her but he so fuck up in the mind because he a idiot.
that he is trying to kill her now.

Plus she never betrayed kaname because she gave zero her blood.
kaname have drunken other females blood before that not betraying.
yuuki gives zero her blood to try to keep him from a lvl E
not because she have not choosing yet.
to her he a very good friend in which she would do almost any thing for.
however she does not see him in a romantic way like she see kaname.
she already choosing before the series even started.
It always been kaname and zero always been a great friend nothing else.
even through zero does not even deserve to be around her.
Zero is one of my most hated character since i hate weak minded characters.


Aminai
1338 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/16/08  Reply  Quote

cloudji wrote:


Aminai wrote:


cloudji wrote:


Aminai wrote:

Eh, I don't hate her, but she should make up her mind. Kaname? or Zero?


another stupid comment. she even told zero on more then one time that she loves kaname zero knows that she loves kaname. however she does not know
so she thinks she can never be with him. Plus she try every sec when she with zero to fig out more about him but he always running away so how she suppose to know he likes her. Any way zero a jack ass even through people like to over look stuff the incoming ep if follow the anime their no way you can skip how big of a ass zero is and if ya want to know look and read my comment above.

uh and she never even done the smallest. sign to say she like zero any way other then a brother.
however to kaname she shown tons of time where she loves him.


How is my opinion stupid? The person asked a question. I answered it. If you want to take my opinion so seriously then okay. Zero does not have ANY feelings what-so-ever for Yuuki. The only reason he seeks her out is because he drank her blood which made him gain feelings for her. As mentioned in the manga between Kaname and whats-her-face. And like ALL the other vampires seek her out is because shes a pure blood, thus everyone likes her blood. And even though she says she loves Kaname, she tries to help Zero by betraying Kaname. So technically, she hasn't 'choose' anyone. By betraying Kaname with Zero, how does that show she loves Kaname? To me, I see her as a heroine who hasn't choose, like those harems :/


what the fuck zero does care about her but he so fuck up in the mind because he a idiot.
that he is trying to kill her now.

Plus she never betrayed kaname because she gave zero her blood.
kaname have drunken other females blood before that not betraying.
yuuki gives zero her blood to try to keep him from a lvl E
not because she have not choosing yet.
to her he a very good friend in which she would do almost any thing for.
however she does not see him in a romantic way like she see kaname.
she already choosing before the series even started.
It always been kaname and zero always been a great friend nothing else.
even through zero does not even deserve to be around her.
Zero is one of my most hated character since i hate weak minded characters.




No need to use foul language o.o And yea, she did betray Kaname. He asked her to stop giving Zero her blood, yet she still does because Zero is a friend. And no, Zero doesnt have feelings for her. How many times must I repeat myself? There's even evidence in the manga, between Kaname and Ruka (I think? o.o) Anyway, Ruka, or whoever it was, asks Kaname to drink her blood and he refuses because he states that he will gain feelings for her and she already knew this. I dont have anything against either character tho I root more for Kaname :] Zero tries to refuse Yuuki all the time but he can't because hes a vampire, he likes her blood. And Kaname is a VAMPIRE, he needs at least a little bit of blood to live for Yuuki, how is that betraying? Hes loyal to Yuuki all the time, yet Yuuki betrays his trust with Zero. Imo I still think she hasnt chosen anyone. And at parts, she even admits to being scared of Kaname. And shes always running away from Kaname for Zero.

ParamoreR...
1202 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Eating ramen and...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08  Reply  Quote
I hate yuki for choosing kaname over zero!!

cloudji
3860 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/16/08  Reply  Quote

ParamoreRocker1 wrote:

I hate yuki for choosing kaname over zero!!



kaname did not erased her memory he was against it her mom sacrifice her self to turn yuuki into human and get ride of her memories. To try to make sure she stay safe from Rido. Then since it happened kaname waited to the perfect time to bring her back.
eniddine
17687 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08  Reply  Quote
why would i hate her.. give me a valid reason

anyway you shouldn't hate yuuki for choosing kaname they are made for each other~
cloudji
3860 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/16/08  Reply  Quote

Aminai wrote:


cloudji wrote:


Aminai wrote:


cloudji wrote:


Aminai wrote:

Eh, I don't hate her, but she should make up her mind. Kaname? or Zero?


another stupid comment. she even told zero on more then one time that she loves kaname zero knows that she loves kaname. however she does not know
so she thinks she can never be with him. Plus she try every sec when she with zero to fig out more about him but he always running away so how she suppose to know he likes her. Any way zero a jack ass even through people like to over look stuff the incoming ep if follow the anime their no way you can skip how big of a ass zero is and if ya want to know look and read my comment above.

uh and she never even done the smallest. sign to say she like zero any way other then a brother.
however to kaname she shown tons of time where she loves him.


How is my opinion stupid? The person asked a question. I answered it. If you want to take my opinion so seriously then okay. Zero does not have ANY feelings what-so-ever for Yuuki. The only reason he seeks her out is because he drank her blood which made him gain feelings for her. As mentioned in the manga between Kaname and whats-her-face. And like ALL the other vampires seek her out is because shes a pure blood, thus everyone likes her blood. And even though she says she loves Kaname, she tries to help Zero by betraying Kaname. So technically, she hasn't 'choose' anyone. By betraying Kaname with Zero, how does that show she loves Kaname? To me, I see her as a heroine who hasn't choose, like those harems :/


what the fuck zero does care about her but he so fuck up in the mind because he a idiot.
that he is trying to kill her now.

Plus she never betrayed kaname because she gave zero her blood.
kaname have drunken other females blood before that not betraying.
yuuki gives zero her blood to try to keep him from a lvl E
not because she have not choosing yet.
to her he a very good friend in which she would do almost any thing for.
however she does not see him in a romantic way like she see kaname.
she already choosing before the series even started.
It always been kaname and zero always been a great friend nothing else.
even through zero does not even deserve to be around her.
Zero is one of my most hated character since i hate weak minded characters.




No need to use foul language o.o And yea, she did betray Kaname. He asked her to stop giving Zero her blood, yet she still does because Zero is a friend. And no, Zero doesnt have feelings for her. How many times must I repeat myself? There's even evidence in the manga, between Kaname and Ruka (I think? o.o) Anyway, Ruka, or whoever it was, asks Kaname to drink her blood and he refuses because he states that he will gain feelings for her and she already knew this. I dont have anything against either character tho I root more for Kaname :] Zero tries to refuse Yuuki all the time but he can't because hes a vampire, he likes her blood. And Kaname is a VAMPIRE, he needs at least a little bit of blood to live for Yuuki, how is that betraying? Hes loyal to Yuuki all the time, yet Yuuki betrays his trust with Zero. Imo I still think she hasnt chosen anyone. And at parts, she even admits to being scared of Kaname. And shes always running away from Kaname for Zero.



about kaname and ruka plz tell me where you read this in the manga because the time i remember is. When a flash back happened and he was very near yuuki for to long and almost bit her this was when the academy
just started the night class i mean. So Ruka was near and he ran to get his the temptation away and drunk some of ruka blood. After that he had no feeling for her what so every. Uh and at one point zero tried to kiss yuuki but then ran away he was going directly for the lips. their other event to which says so.
Uh and if you think not betraying some one is obeying every word that called being a servant not a couple
couple so stuff all the time where the other one does not want them to do.
uh and after turning back into a pure blood she promish after kissing him kaname that she kill rido then cdoem back to him and be with him forever. Even before hand she never liked zero so how the hell can any one every thing she was trying to choice between them she loved kaname but thought she could never be with him so she was not going to do any thing. Uh and how she running away i mean she extremely kind most people after being bitten and finding out some one a vampire would be scared to death and run away but instead she was like i can't believe i said such thing about lvl e and tried to go help zero out. hell she the only reason zero alive he would have killed him self a long time ago with out her.
Uh and zero said before all he wants is her smile and to be held by her no men who did not love a women would say are think that.
ctmarie020
463 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / binangonan rizal
Offline
Posted 11/16/08  Reply  Quote
i'm annoyed with her,, i kinda envy her.. hahaha

bobapearl
31149 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/08  Reply  Quote
i will DESPISE her if she chooses kaname...BUT if she chooses zero (hottest guy ever!), then i will love her...
roselline2
563 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dreamworld
Offline
Posted 11/17/08  Reply  Quote

angel8ren wrote:


roselline2 wrote:


angel8ren wrote:

i like her but i dont like her.


what? what do you mean?


i mean..there are some episodes that i hate her and some episodes that i totaLLy like her.!!
ehhe!!nya kyaa~~


aah I got it.... same here!
shokosama
48 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
15
Offline
Posted 11/17/08  Reply  Quote
i don't hate her i just don't like her
MrsIkuta
115 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / My room?
Offline
Posted 11/17/08  Reply  Quote

shokosama wrote:

i don't hate her i just don't like her


I honestly don't fancy her, and I don't hate her as well. I just think she needs to be more..strong? I mean, I know she's a girl, and I know she's going through a hard time, but the strong character I found in the manga didn't seem present in the anime. I feel like she's being somewhat useless, and needs everyone to portect her. It irritates me how she can get pushed around easily also.
This is solely my opinion, I don't expect any reply from this.
MrsIkuta
115 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / My room?
Offline
Posted 11/17/08  Reply  Quote

eniddine wrote:

why would i hate her.. give me a valid reason

anyway you shouldn't hate yuuki for choosing kaname they are made for each other~


Are you serious? I don't think so. Kaname is sweet and all, and I do love him, but I think I favor Zero more. Kaname is more mysterious to me than Zero, and he just gives off the cold closed-off feeling. Zero may /appear/ that way, but through his speech, thoughts, dreams, and facial expressions, I can tell his real emotion and the love he currently has for Yuuki.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , alexwithcandy , murraychrystal, pop_buzz, Basou
You must be logged in to post!