Vampire Knight Guilty
Alternative Names:

ヴァンパイア騎士 Guilty (Japanese)

Bampaiya Naito


Country of Origin: Japan
Year Produced: 2008
Air Date: Oct 6, 2008 to Dec 30, 2008
Episodes: 13
Type: Series
Page Views: 2113010
Fans: 16380
Forum Posts: 10413
Wall Posts: 33065
Photos Uploaded: 2309

Vampire Knight Guilty

Vampire Knight DS Game
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
narutofan110
18427 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/09, Edited 1/4/09  Reply  Quote


http://www.d3p.co.jp/vampire-knight-ds/
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/vampire-knight-ds-game-commercials-zero-kaname/367780150/?icid=VIDURVENT06

I can't believe that there's a game coming out on January 29th, 2009 in Japan!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to play it!!!!!!!!!!
Airei24
4427 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
hmmmmmmmmmmmm............i better not ruin the name of vampire knight ><
TonyTheSh...
18169 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
Rated "T" for Teen.
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
I CANT BELIEVE IT IM SO GOING TO BUY IT!! :D
angelskissme
11011 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Yucca Valley Cali...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
Does anybody know what the game is about? Is it a fighting game? Or is it a new story line?
RikkuSnow
1271 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09, Edited 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
I WANT THE GAME, But its not translated x__x and the other gaming stores probably thinks its like stupid crap D: <
aly1929
8804 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Not with you
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
when does it come out
anime4eve...
1266 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
These are the first commercials for the upcoming Vampire Knight DS game, coming out in end of January 2009. ^__^/ These commercials played today in Japan, on TV Tokyo, just after the episode of Vampire Knight Guilty. There's a Zero commercial, and a Kaname commercial. In the game, you play as Yuuki, and try to win the heart of one of the boys, choosing between Kaname Kuran, Zero Kiryuu, Takuma Ichijou, Hanabusa Aidou, Akatsuki Cain, and Senri Shiki. The game will only be avaliable in Japanese, although you can order it from online shops or even any local game shops in other places of the world near you, just make sure they're a place that carries japanese imports. ^_^/ There's two commercials, one after the other. The first one is Zero's version (which strangely, has no cut scenes in the commercial of him with Yuuki, but maybe it's because he was being tsundere in what he was saying. XD *lol*), and the second is Kaname's version, which features a lovely Kaname x Yuuki pic as well! I was surprised that there was no Zero x Yuuki pic, but perhaps because they plan to make different commercials and so are saving some scenes for later, or maybe it's because of the current arc of the anime, so they showed the Kaname x Yuuki scene first and will show a Zero x Yuuki one in a later commercial probably. I hope you'll enjoy it!
I saw the description in the comercial video and it says what this game is about.
angelskissme
11011 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Yucca Valley Cali...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
Thanks for telling us anime4ever202.
tomo_takino
834 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote

angelskissme wrote:

Does anybody know what the game is about? Is it a fighting game? Or is it a new story line?


I heard somewhere that it's a fighting game but also is a dating sim. I'm not sure though.....
angelskissme
11011 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Yucca Valley Cali...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote
Thanks for the info, tomo takino.
kawaiixrawr
202 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / CANADA' DAWGG.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote

anime4ever202 wrote:

These are the first commercials for the upcoming Vampire Knight DS game, coming out in end of January 2009. ^__^/ These commercials played today in Japan, on TV Tokyo, just after the episode of Vampire Knight Guilty. There's a Zero commercial, and a Kaname commercial. In the game, you play as Yuuki, and try to win the heart of one of the boys, choosing between Kaname Kuran, Zero Kiryuu, Takuma Ichijou, Hanabusa Aidou, Akatsuki Cain, and Senri Shiki. The game will only be avaliable in Japanese, although you can order it from online shops or even any local game shops in other places of the world near you, just make sure they're a place that carries japanese imports. ^_^/ There's two commercials, one after the other. The first one is Zero's version (which strangely, has no cut scenes in the commercial of him with Yuuki, but maybe it's because he was being tsundere in what he was saying. XD *lol*), and the second is Kaname's version, which features a lovely Kaname x Yuuki pic as well! I was surprised that there was no Zero x Yuuki pic, but perhaps because they plan to make different commercials and so are saving some scenes for later, or maybe it's because of the current arc of the anime, so they showed the Kaname x Yuuki scene first and will show a Zero x Yuuki one in a later commercial probably. I hope you'll enjoy it!
I saw the description in the comercial video and it says what this game is about.


OFMGOFMGF, THATS AMAZING ! : )
howd you know thegames like this ?
thats amazing ! my kind of game LOL, now forsure ill love my DS more then my PSP.
HAHAHA. fomgfomgfogof i love you anime4ever202! thanks so much for telling us what the
games like ! (:

kawaiixrawr
202 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / CANADA' DAWGG.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote

narutofan110 wrote:



http://www.d3p.co.jp/vampire-knight-ds/
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/vampire-knight-ds-game-commercials-zero-kaname/367780150/?icid=VIDURVENT06

I can't believe that there's a game coming out on January 29th, 2009 in Japan!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to play it!!!!!!!!!!


thanks narutofan110 for telling us about the DS(:
i cant say how happy i am xDD
but ofgofmgofmgmof, finally a game i love playing LOL.
thanks so much for telling us and posting it up ! (:
iloveyou XD.
Airei24
4427 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote

kawaiixrawr wrote:


anime4ever202 wrote:

These are the first commercials for the upcoming Vampire Knight DS game, coming out in end of January 2009. ^__^/ These commercials played today in Japan, on TV Tokyo, just after the episode of Vampire Knight Guilty. There's a Zero commercial, and a Kaname commercial. In the game, you play as Yuuki, and try to win the heart of one of the boys, choosing between Kaname Kuran, Zero Kiryuu, Takuma Ichijou, Hanabusa Aidou, Akatsuki Cain, and Senri Shiki. The game will only be avaliable in Japanese, although you can order it from online shops or even any local game shops in other places of the world near you, just make sure they're a place that carries japanese imports. ^_^/ There's two commercials, one after the other. The first one is Zero's version (which strangely, has no cut scenes in the commercial of him with Yuuki, but maybe it's because he was being tsundere in what he was saying. XD *lol*), and the second is Kaname's version, which features a lovely Kaname x Yuuki pic as well! I was surprised that there was no Zero x Yuuki pic, but perhaps because they plan to make different commercials and so are saving some scenes for later, or maybe it's because of the current arc of the anime, so they showed the Kaname x Yuuki scene first and will show a Zero x Yuuki one in a later commercial probably. I hope you'll enjoy it!
I saw the description in the comercial video and it says what this game is about.


OFMGOFMGF, THATS AMAZING ! : )
howd you know thegames like this ?
thats amazing ! my kind of game LOL, now forsure ill love my DS more then my PSP.
HAHAHA. fomgfomgfogof i love you anime4ever202! thanks so much for telling us what the
games like ! (:



there was something about it in vkg (anime).......
kawaiixrawr
202 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / CANADA' DAWGG.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09  Reply  Quote

Airei24 wrote:


kawaiixrawr wrote:


anime4ever202 wrote:

These are the first commercials for the upcoming Vampire Knight DS game, coming out in end of January 2009. ^__^/ These commercials played today in Japan, on TV Tokyo, just after the episode of Vampire Knight Guilty. There's a Zero commercial, and a Kaname commercial. In the game, you play as Yuuki, and try to win the heart of one of the boys, choosing between Kaname Kuran, Zero Kiryuu, Takuma Ichijou, Hanabusa Aidou, Akatsuki Cain, and Senri Shiki. The game will only be avaliable in Japanese, although you can order it from online shops or even any local game shops in other places of the world near you, just make sure they're a place that carries japanese imports. ^_^/ There's two commercials, one after the other. The first one is Zero's version (which strangely, has no cut scenes in the commercial of him with Yuuki, but maybe it's because he was being tsundere in what he was saying. XD *lol*), and the second is Kaname's version, which features a lovely Kaname x Yuuki pic as well! I was surprised that there was no Zero x Yuuki pic, but perhaps because they plan to make different commercials and so are saving some scenes for later, or maybe it's because of the current arc of the anime, so they showed the Kaname x Yuuki scene first and will show a Zero x Yuuki one in a later commercial probably. I hope you'll enjoy it!
I saw the description in the comercial video and it says what this game is about.


OFMGOFMGF, THATS AMAZING ! : )
howd you know thegames like this ?
thats amazing ! my kind of game LOL, now forsure ill love my DS more then my PSP.
HAHAHA. fomgfomgfogof i love you anime4ever202! thanks so much for telling us what the
games like ! (:



there was something about it in vkg (anime).......


LOL i know, but i dont really watch the ending song i sorta just finish the episode then wach the next one xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!