Vampire Knight Guilty
Alternative Names:

ヴァンパイア騎士 Guilty (Japanese)

Bampaiya Naito


Country of Origin: Japan
Year Produced: 2008
Air Date: Oct 6, 2008 to Dec 30, 2008
Episodes: 13
Type: Series
Page Views: 2111815
Fans: 16381
Forum Posts: 10413
Wall Posts: 33065
Photos Uploaded: 2309

Vampire Knight Guilty

Manga Discussion
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
0 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/09  Reply  Quote




What site do you go to or Where on crunchyroll, could you post the link please.
TonyTheSh...
18169 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/22/09  Reply  Quote
I could get revoked if I post a link. However, here are 2 sites I believe has the scanlated VK series--

OneManga.com and Mangafox.com
TonyTheSh...
18169 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/23/09  Reply  Quote
Chapter 49 is FINALLY here!!!!! When you look at it, you're gonna be in for the ultimate state of shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crosskaien
3043 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/09  Reply  Quote
"STATE OF SHOCK"...it's exactly how i was when i've read "one year later"!!!

Even if i'm sad that Yuuki isn't with Zero, i must agree that Kaname and Yuuki make a good match...but i still hope that Yuuki and Zero will become lovers(Yuuki+Kaname=married and in the same time Yuuki+Zero=lovers...it's my mindset now!!!)
Otinum
809 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/09  Reply  Quote
Chapter was really good even if i prefer YuukixZero but i was shocked when i saw ,,one year later" and what was Zero doing?!That was kinda scary:D
crosskaien
3043 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/09  Reply  Quote
@Otinum...Zero is just doing his job, that's to say VAMPIRE HUNTER!!!
YuyaxNagisa
702 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *At home :b*
Offline
Posted 4/24/09  Reply  Quote
well i was really REALLY shocked ... and i´m still.... now its all confusing??? but to say the truth i think that yuuki just stayed with kaname because he needs her more than anything and she´s her little sister so... but i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo SAD!!!! that zero didn´t showed up!!!!! what the heck is going on T_____________T*buhuuuuuuuuuu* i thought he´s the second maincharacter not that kaname-dude (hate him now more than before!!!!) if he dies yuuki will end up with zero !!!! *muhaha!*xDD
but maybe something like that will happen in the next chapters, who knows? sara is searching for kaname... ... i don´t think that she´ll drink a coffee with him :b

but i have to say:

I think SHE STILL LOVES ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT KANAME-dUDE!!!!!!!*arghhhh>_<*
TonyTheSh...
18169 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/24/09  Reply  Quote

YuyaxNagisa wrote:

well i was really REALLY shocked ... and i´m still.... now its all confusing??? but to say the truth i think that yuuki just stayed with kaname because he needs her more than anything and she´s her little sister so... but i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo SAD!!!! that zero didn´t showed up!!!!! what the heck is going on T_____________T*buhuuuuuuuuuu* i thought he´s the second maincharacter not that kaname-dude (hate him now more than before!!!!) if he dies yuuki will end up with zero !!!! *muhaha!*xDD
but maybe something like that will happen in the next chapters, who knows? sara is searching for kaname... ... i don´t think that she´ll drink a coffee with him :b

but i have to say:

I think SHE STILL LOVES ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT KANAME-dUDE!!!!!!!*arghhhh>_<*




Sorry, but Zero is too emo to accept it. At the end of chapter 49, Zero is now an aggressive vampire hunter. But the first thing that you need to know is Kaname and Yuuki ARE NOT SIBLINGS! However, Yuuki is very concerned about Zero now that he's on the verge of killing vampires... if you take a look at what he's doing with an innocent vampire. Although she's concerned about the vampire hunter's action, she also loves Kaname... not only as a destined pureblood, but to a an individual who wanted love and comfort. He had to put his soul on the line to ensure Yuuki's safety. He may be using Zero for him to kill Rido, he had saved his life from becoming a Level-E vampire. Without Kaname, Zero would have become a Level-E and Yuuki would have been killed by a remorseless vampire.

And in conclusion:

Yuuki cares about Zero, but also loves her descendant/future husband Kaname. Get over it and accept it.
SanaVenus
2881 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in the UK
Offline
Posted 4/24/09  Reply  Quote
Anyone else as happy to see Seiren as I was? Since she's Kaname-Sama's unoffical Stalker [In my mind at least] She's the only one who presumably knows where they are so does that mean we should expect more appearances? That is providing Kaname-Sama's other Stalker[s] haven't also tracked him down. [Aidou and Ruka]

Also I worry about how Takuma is doing... When we last saw him [A year ago] He was injured I presume he's healed but has he held strong? Is he free yet? Will Kaname-Sama be his saviour or Shiki-Kun? [I'm guessing if someone saves him it WILL be one of them...] But also there's a chance he's turned his back on them now... since he's gone through presumably a year of tourture at the hands of The annoying Pureblood-Witch Sara-Sama. [No I don't hate her... Honest...]
crosskaien
3043 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/09  Reply  Quote

TonyTheShredder wrote:


YuyaxNagisa wrote:

well i was really REALLY shocked ... and i´m still.... now its all confusing??? but to say the truth i think that yuuki just stayed with kaname because he needs her more than anything and she´s her little sister so... but i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo SAD!!!! that zero didn´t showed up!!!!! what the heck is going on T_____________T*buhuuuuuuuuuu* i thought he´s the second maincharacter not that kaname-dude (hate him now more than before!!!!) if he dies yuuki will end up with zero !!!! *muhaha!*xDD
but maybe something like that will happen in the next chapters, who knows? sara is searching for kaname... ... i don´t think that she´ll drink a coffee with him :b

but i have to say:

I think SHE STILL LOVES ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT KANAME-dUDE!!!!!!!*arghhhh>_<*


Sorry, but Zero is too emo to accept it. At the end of chapter 49, Zero is now an aggressive vampire hunter. But the first thing that you need to know is Kaname and Yuuki ARE NOT SIBLINGS! However, Yuuki is very concerned about Zero now that he's on the verge of killing vampires... if you take a look at what he's doing with an innocent vampire. Although she's concerned about the vampire hunter's action, she also loves Kaname... not only as a destined pureblood, but to a an individual who wanted love and comfort. He had to put his soul on the line to ensure Yuuki's safety. He may be using Zero for him to kill Rido, he had saved his life from becoming a Level-E vampire. Without Kaname, Zero would have become a Level-E and Yuuki would have been killed by a remorseless vampire.

And in conclusion:

Yuuki cares about Zero, but also loves her descendant/future husband Kaname. Get over it and accept it.


@YuyaxNagisa...i think Yuuki loves both Kaname and Zero but in a different way...and sorry to be desagree with you but Yuuki truly loves Kaname(and for me it was obvious in ch.49 that Yuuki loves Kaname!)

@TonyTheShredder..."innocent vampire" sounds somewhat wrong, no? It's hard for me to think that a vampire can be innocent, lol!
The thought of Yuuki and Kaname together, i've finaly accepted it but strangely i've still the strong impression that Yuuki's choice was influenced by the fact that she feels somewhere guilty and grateful towards Kaname(but maybe i'm not objective enough due to the fact that i strongly wanted to see Yuuki and Zero together!...and i've still a part of me who can't help hoping for a love affair between Zero and Yuuki! )
TonyTheSh...
18169 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/25/09  Reply  Quote
I have a strange vibe that Zero has changed a year later and become what he now is-- a hunter. He may end up with a new love interest. But I have to give you the utmost of respect, CrossKaien.
crosskaien
3043 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/09, Edited 4/25/09  Reply  Quote

TonyTheShredder wrote:

I have a strange vibe that Zero has changed a year later and become what he now is-- a hunter. He may end up with a new love interest. But I have to give you the utmost of respect, CrossKaien.


O-o, "the utmost of respect"...thanks, i'm touched!
A year is rather long and i think everybody has changed during this mysterious year...what have they done during all this time?(Zero has become a heartless vampire hunter...i guess Kaname and Yuuki have now passed the phase of the simple kiss...and Sara Shirabuki has surely drawn up a devilish plan...anyway the mystery is at its climax now!!!)
"A new love interest",alas i doubt it because Zero is unsociable and it was already a big feat for Zero to be able to love Yuuki!!!
fiordiloto
244 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 4/25/09  Reply  Quote
WOW! Cap 49 was a real shock! Shocking but...wonderful! I mean...I agree with CrossKaien. I still have great hopes that Yuuki and Zero will end up together somehow. At the same time now I think Yuuki and Kaname had passed the kiss phase, so...who knows? I'm REALLY curous about what will happen next!
TonyTheSh...
18169 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/25/09  Reply  Quote

crosskaien wrote:

"A new love interest",alas i doubt it because Zero is unsociable and it was already a big feat for Zero to be able to love Yuuki!!!



After what Zero have done to an innocent vampire... Anyway, this is gonna get more interesting when the soon-to-be-married Kurans face off against Sara and Zero and the hunters.

TonyTheSh...
18169 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/25/09  Reply  Quote

fiordiloto wrote:

WOW! Cap 49 was a real shock! Shocking but...wonderful! I mean...I agree with CrossKaien. I still have great hopes that Yuuki and Zero will end up together somehow. At the same time now I think Yuuki and Kaname had passed the kiss phase, so...who knows? I'm REALLY curous about what will happen next!




In case you've forgotten, Zero's attitude have changed and become a vampire hunter that shows no remorse. This is what he truly is as of right now...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post!