We Got Married
Alternative Names:

We Just Married


Country of Origin: Korea (South)
Year Produced: 2008
Air Date: Started Mar 16, 2008
Episodes: 118
alexwithcandy 
Moderators:
Type: Series
Page Views: 1876182
Fans: 3249
Forum Posts: 5044
Wall Posts: 10672
Photos Uploaded: 3016

We Got Married

Download "We Got Married" OST
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
standiari
3701 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08  Reply  Quote

ablanco0307 wrote:

does anyone know where i can get the songs that hwang bo and hyun joong sang to each other during the housewarming? i know the song SS501 sang together is "In a Rush" by blackstreet...but what about the song he sang by himself and hwang bo's reply??

also, anyone know where i can get SS501's version of "in a rush"?? they have performed it on tv shows but i cant find the song anywhere (i love how they harmonize together)


THANKS!!

EDIT:

i found the audio to a live performance of "In a Rush" here
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1315617508511c8d/

does anyone know where i can find a studio version? did they even record it for the album?? LOL



Hyun jooong serenades Hwangbo with I love you by Position
http://www.mediafire.com/?011xmetujlg

And Hwangbo serenades him with Geudaeman Eedamyeon (그대만 있다면) by Loveholic
http://www.mediafire.com/?6urzcsgt3m9

As for SS501, I don't think they have a studio version for it, because they only sang it once on stage at Madam B Salon Here is another link for they live perf on mp3 format
http://www.mediafire.com/?oxy2nun5gnd

ablanco0307
2301 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere in Cali...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08  Reply  Quote

standiari wrote:


ablanco0307 wrote:

does anyone know where i can get the songs that hwang bo and hyun joong sang to each other during the housewarming? i know the song SS501 sang together is "In a Rush" by blackstreet...but what about the song he sang by himself and hwang bo's reply??

also, anyone know where i can get SS501's version of "in a rush"?? they have performed it on tv shows but i cant find the song anywhere (i love how they harmonize together)


THANKS!!

EDIT:

i found the audio to a live performance of "In a Rush" here
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1315617508511c8d/

does anyone know where i can find a studio version? did they even record it for the album?? LOL



Hyun jooong serenades Hwangbo with I love you by Position
http://www.mediafire.com/?011xmetujlg

And Hwangbo serenades him with Geudaeman Eedamyeon (그대만 있다면) by Loveholic
http://www.mediafire.com/?6urzcsgt3m9

As for SS501, I don't think they have a studio version for it, because they only sang it once on stage at Madam B Salon Here is another link for they live perf on mp3 format
http://www.mediafire.com/?oxy2nun5gnd



Thank you so much!

i love loveholic...i didn't know that was their song. Do you happen to know what the title means in english? just curious...
I was able to find the Madame B Salon version of In a Rush but i was hoping there was also a studio version..oh well...
thank you for the songs!
standiari
3701 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08  Reply  Quote

ablanco0307 wrote:


Thank you so much!

i love loveholic...i didn't know that was their song. Do you happen to know what the title means in english? just curious...
I was able to find the Madame B Salon version of In a Rush but i was hoping there was also a studio version..oh well...
thank you for the songs!


It's called If you are with me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQGaGX1eWc

The lyrics are in the info box, i just quoted them here:

Loveholic - If you are with me

I couldn't trust what you said you left me because you love me.
But I couldn't hold you because you were hard,
my love you're my everything.
If the break up was for me having memories with you only
If you it was for me, falling down.
You must be with me.
You shouldn't have left me.
I'm okay whether I lose everything, if you are with me.

If you are with me.
I remember the time we have and the promise we say forever.
Please think again.
You know which one is the best for me.
Please keep me forever
Do not leave me
I'm good whether I lose everything, if you are with me.
If you are with me.

If you left for me thinking about you only.
If you think about me falling down shabbily.
You must be with me.
You shouldn't have left me.
I'm okay whether I lose everything, if you are with me.
If you are with me.
Please keep me forever
Do not leave me
I'm good whether I lose everything, if you are with me.
If you are with me
.
ablanco0307
2301 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere in Cali...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08  Reply  Quote

standiari wrote:


ablanco0307 wrote:


Thank you so much!

i love loveholic...i didn't know that was their song. Do you happen to know what the title means in english? just curious...
I was able to find the Madame B Salon version of In a Rush but i was hoping there was also a studio version..oh well...
thank you for the songs!


It's called If you are with me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQGaGX1eWc

The lyrics are in the info box, i just quoted them here:

Loveholic - If you are with me

I couldn't trust what you said you left me because you love me.
But I couldn't hold you because you were hard,
my love you're my everything.
If the break up was for me having memories with you only
If you it was for me, falling down.
You must be with me.
You shouldn't have left me.
I'm okay whether I lose everything, if you are with me.

If you are with me.
I remember the time we have and the promise we say forever.
Please think again.
You know which one is the best for me.
Please keep me forever
Do not leave me
I'm good whether I lose everything, if you are with me.
If you are with me.

If you left for me thinking about you only.
If you think about me falling down shabbily.
You must be with me.
You shouldn't have left me.
I'm okay whether I lose everything, if you are with me.
If you are with me.
Please keep me forever
Do not leave me
I'm good whether I lose everything, if you are with me.
If you are with me
.


aaaw, that's cute :)
thank you!

yoshi_xuxa
370 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Moon
Offline
Posted 6/18/08  Reply  Quote

ablanco0307 wrote:


yoshi_xuxa wrote:

i know its a bit off topic but where can i get jewelry - baby one more time? i appreciate whoever can help :)


you can download it here

http://www.4shared.com/file/39705016/904e94bb/Jewelry_-_One_More_Time.html



THANK U SO MUCH
dramaaddi...
890 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Here
Offline
Posted 6/18/08  Reply  Quote
go ma wu!
i've wanted these songs forever!!!!

again thankss :D
croissant025
3062 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 6/19/08, Edited 6/19/08  Reply  Quote
Alex has his solo album out... "My Vintage Romance"... I'm listening to it right now, but i don't know if i should post the download link here since it isn't related to We Got Married...



Tracklist:

1. Uhneuseh (Already)
2. Geuderamyun (If It Were You)
3. Naun Unjena (You Always) (feat. Thomas Cook)
4. Gidarigeh Hesau Mianheyo (I’m Sorry for Making You Wait)
5. Balggeuteul Jukshineun Noonmool (Toe Drenching Tears)
6. Feel Like Making Sunshine
7. Ggakjiggyauyo (Fold Your Hands) (feat. Gaeko from Dynamic Duo)
8. Waltz lesson (feat. whale)
9. Yuneen (Sweetheart)
10. Saranghaoh (I Love Thee)
11. Gibeun Joheun Nal (A Good Day)
12. Daydreaming
13. Miss. Understand (feat. Simon Dominic)
14. Deiji (Daisy)
15. Hwaboon (Flowerpot) (Bonus Track - cover of Loveholic)

Info from:

http://glacial7.wordpress.com/2008/06/12/my-vintage-romance/
freakjojo06
3277 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guitar Street.com
Offline
Posted 6/19/08  Reply  Quote


I posted the link of it in the main page... hehe

xtuyet
2664 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 6/20/08  Reply  Quote
:] do you have solbi's new single that will ... MAYBE be placed in the show?
sweetcher...
26 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08  Reply  Quote
Hey, Is it possible to upload South Island onto Media Fire ? so sorry about it, because th MU and Sendspace links all show up to be invalid. Tyvm !! 8)
standiari
3701 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08, Edited 6/20/08  Reply  Quote

sweetcherries wrote:

Hey, Is it possible to upload South Island onto Media Fire ? so sorry about it, because th MU and Sendspace links all show up to be invalid. Tyvm !! 8)


here is the mediafire link
i just reupload what freakjojo06 had already uploaded and linked to the first page
Singer : Hachi & tj
Song : South island (aka I want to kiss you) 남쪽 끝섬
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2zijinjicm
For me the link worked. Hope this works for you
standiari
3701 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08, Edited 6/20/08  Reply  Quote
Here is the link for Cute love, Solbi new song.

http://www.zshare.net/download/13846462ad364aad/

Her company admits that Solbi wrote the lyrics while thinking about Andy and the WGM show but they said that it's just a song, nothing more.


Lyrics: translated by YusiBaiOrange

(taken from coments on this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGTe3F4lN3w)

감추려 외면하고 감추려 노력을 해봐도
Conceal my appearance (expression), trying to conceal my appearance

왜 이렇게 안 되지 사랑이 내게 오나봐
Why isn't it working? Love still seem to arrive.
그냥 웃음이 나고 그냥 모든 게 좋아 보여
Keep smiling in that manner and allow me to see all your goodness.
아이처럼 마냥 즐겁고 행복해
Even when i close my eyes, you still appear in my eyes.

너를 사랑하나봐 이런 내 맘을 너도 느끼죠
Seem to be falling for you, You can feel it too, don't you?
너와 함께 있으면 나도 모르게 너를 닮아가
If we are together, I will gradually become alike to you.
눈을 감아도 내 눈 앞에는 너만 서있어
Even when i close my eyes, I still see you in my eyes

내가 느끼는 행복 혼자만의 느낌은 아니죠
Am i the only one feeling blissful?
이 행복 우리 둘이 우리 같이 만들어가요
This blissfulness is created by both of us.
너를 사랑하나봐 이런 내 맘을 너도 느끼죠

Seem to be falling for you, You can feel it too, don't you?
너와 함께 있으면 나도 모르게 미소 짓게 돼
If i am with you, I can't help but gradually smile.
잠이 들어도 내 꿈에서는 너만 가득해
Even when i'm asleep in my dreams, it'll be full of you.
You & I Fall in love. I love You.
I will love you for eternity.


the translation was posted by someone on youtube.. so there might be mistakes.... but in big lines, i think anyone can understand what the lyrics are transmitting



kimhmk
12 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08  Reply  Quote
V.O.S. 그대여서 고마워요..track 7 from 3rd album

does anyone has this song? it's one of the background songs in one of the interviews...i've been looking for it...

thanks...
standiari
3701 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08, Edited 6/22/08  Reply  Quote

kimhmk wrote:

V.O.S. 그대여서 고마워요..track 7 from 3rd album

does anyone has this song? it's one of the background songs in one of the interviews...i've been looking for it...

thanks...



I'm too lazzy today to put up only that song here are the links for the whole album :

from sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ziphr

from megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MLFXYCWP

And the imeem for the song:
http://www.imeem.com/people/uWAJo0r/music/iweew-cv/vos/

If you can't download it for some reason, tell me and i'll upload only that song

croissant025
3062 cr points
Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 6/22/08  Reply  Quote
I actually like Daisy from Alex's new album.... Here's a megaupload link of Alex's album if you guys prefer that instead...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Forums moderated by: shinji , alexwithcandy 
You must be logged in to post!