First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Hitler
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines, but...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
Germany lost mainly to the fact that they had exhausted all of their supplies because they were fighting on two fronts, England and the United States on one side, Russia on the other...and some douche (why idiots are an important part of our society) accidentally shipped an enigma (German code-thingy) to Poland before WWII (i think), giving them an advantage during the war cause Poland gave it to England; which in turn helped the loss of life NOODLE is cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
Germany lost WWII because when a country starts doing things that are too obvious and wrong (in this case and international genocide) the rest of the world (usually the U.S. but in WWII it took a while) steps in... the funny thing about Hitler is that a German foreign exchange student was in the classroom when we watched something with Hitler in it for like 2 min. and the guy laughed and whispered in a joking manner, "Stupid Germans! Just Joking!... Hitler wasn't even German, he was Austrian!" XD
17471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA atm
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
here is may take(i'll try to make it short n it dos not endorse hitler in any positive light watsoever aside from certain human characters he possessed for ppl to learn)
Hitler as a person is quiet obviose to most people though whether he was just crazy(messed up) or intrinsicly evil is still being debated(i think both). After all his origins and he was in WWI-know the weapons used like bombs, gases and other things than traumatic experience such the endless death, hunger, murder, desperation...... trust me it changes people not only mentally n psychologically but personality as,(not givin excuse just a note from personal experience)

Hitler was manythings-he was afraid of death greatly. he talked once of how people would forget overtime of him n stuff(fear-one human character).He loved one woman(confusing that he had a heart for it) n was loved by her i think. he did do good things at first though later is another story. He WAS a complete MOTIVATIONAL speecher and debater-no questions. he knew how to move and motivated ppl to do things without forcing them. some say charismatic some say strong presence and aura. he also had many traits.

His lost of WWII comes from a few things-U.S. joining the war though that was japan's mistake(US may never joined in due to anti-war views and WWI)- it changed the tide from losing to winning, Stalingrad(Napoleon made the same mistake-i love history), stupid decisions at times and others.

Hitler as a character like many world leaders is another story-his character and certain traits are few things we can take or learn for us or future history for that matter. here are some.
-Ambition-can't say enough how important it is that it only takes the endless desire for greatness or somethin of few people to completely change the world forever. whether good or evil
-Motivation-Hitler had good motivation wether it personal or response to the state of his country after WWI
-Will-World leaders and conquerors past n present from Great Ramsis, Julius Caezar, and Alexander the Great to FDR, Stalin, and Churchill all have iron will and nerves of steel to back the ambition and hammer their destiny to greatness
-Risk-they willing to risk the lives for their cause, desire or belief at any time(whether good or evil), they are not afraid to move forward.
-Desire-creates moivation the means to obtain it whether its knowlege, power, n other things
-Instict-i donno but if its me but all the great leaders seem to come at the right time at the right place n right moment(in other words know when and how).one example Alexander the great defeating a about whole 300,000 persian army with just about 40,000 soldiers. PWN n it was great because it allowed western civialization greatly.

Hitler can go to hell though like a personal slave for the devil to play with.
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
Read Mein Kampf (My Struggle), the book that Hitle wrote in prison, and then tell me that he was a sane, normal man. He planned a genocide. No sane person can do that and have a clear conscious; he must have fooled himself into believing that the systemized slaughter of millions of innocent people was ok, was the freaking right thing to do for his country.

Perhaps he was a great man, horrible but great, and perhaps he wasn't exactly crazy, but he was sure fucked up. He had some of the most crooked and horrible ideals, and he actually put them to use. I'm not even going to go into why Germany lost the war, because it's irrelevant to Hitler being crazy. And yeah, I'm a Jew, I hate Hitler. I can loathe him for wanting me and my family dead, and I definitely do.
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08
i remember that the jewish people are the most prosecuted religious group in europe along with the gypsies but i think Hitler made some pretty huge complaints about the jewish like monopolizing the economy and stuff. My question is could he even back up those claims? or germans at that time went with the flow and decided it was ok to kill jews.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08

wrote:

I may get flamed for this but I'll state it anyways......
Hitler was one of the greatest leaders ever in the history of the world.......No one can deny that fact and if you do then you are admitting your own ignorance........
Although he was out of his mind he turned Germany from a third-world into a major world power by the end of WWII.........


true but he didnt have to kill all the Jews on a whim
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / O CANADA!
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08

forgotyesterday wrote:

i remember that the jewish people are the most prosecuted religious group in europe along with the gypsies but i think Hitler made some pretty huge complaints about the jewish like monopolizing the economy and stuff. My question is could he even back up those claims? or germans at that time went with the flow and decided it was ok to kill jews.



jewish people are not only one of the most persecuted people of europe today but have been persecuted everywhere for most of their history. when the SS evicted jews out of their homes party members basically just took all of their stuff. so party members had personal benefits. the rest of the population was kept in line by the gestapo. fear ruled the day. police offices had tip boxes so neighbours could denounce each other like so and so is harbouring a jew, so and so is a communist, so and so speaks ill of the fuhrer. trials were generally one sided and sentences ranged from imprisonment, re-education (concentration camps) to frontline service (eastern front really sucks balls), sometimes both. and of course, execution. lots of germans realised their mistakes much to late.

germans werent really going with the flow so much as being misled into giving hitler emergency powers indefinetely and then being kept in their place with fear. hitler also had a huge propaganda machine going against jews and genetic inferiors. a lot of it made sense, in a weird twisted way, so some people bought into it. he was also training the next generation to his ideals ie. the hitler youth. which is like boy scouts... for nazis.

238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08

OptimusGatts wrote:


forgotyesterday wrote:

i remember that the jewish people are the most prosecuted religious group in europe along with the gypsies but i think Hitler made some pretty huge complaints about the jewish like monopolizing the economy and stuff. My question is could he even back up those claims? or germans at that time went with the flow and decided it was ok to kill jews.



jewish people are not only one of the most persecuted people of europe today but have been persecuted everywhere for most of their history. when the SS evicted jews out of their homes party members basically just took all of their stuff. so party members had personal benefits. the rest of the population was kept in line by the gestapo. fear ruled the day. police offices had tip boxes so neighbours could denounce each other like so and so is harbouring a jew, so and so is a communist, so and so speaks ill of the fuhrer. trials were generally one sided and sentences ranged from imprisonment, re-education (concentration camps) to frontline service (eastern front really sucks balls), sometimes both. and of course, execution. lots of germans realised their mistakes much to late.

germans werent really going with the flow so much as being misled into giving hitler emergency powers indefinetely and then being kept in their place with fear. hitler also had a huge propaganda machine going against jews and genetic inferiors. a lot of it made sense, in a weird twisted way, so some people bought into it. he was also training the next generation to his ideals ie. the hitler youth. which is like boy scouts... for nazis.



thanks i forgot most of the details cuz i didnd pay much attention to this in 8th grade so i thank you for refreshing my memory on these things but is it even true that the Jews monopolized the economy because that is the only answer i am looking for cuz i wanna prove to my dad that Hitler wasnt that smart and the majority of Jews were never at fault for much of anything wrong in germany. i hate it when my dad always tries to win arguments and i wanna win for once
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / O CANADA!
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08

forgotyesterday wrote:


OptimusGatts wrote:


forgotyesterday wrote:

i remember that the jewish people are the most prosecuted religious group in europe along with the gypsies but i think Hitler made some pretty huge complaints about the jewish like monopolizing the economy and stuff. My question is could he even back up those claims? or germans at that time went with the flow and decided it was ok to kill jews.



jewish people are not only one of the most persecuted people of europe today but have been persecuted everywhere for most of their history. when the SS evicted jews out of their homes party members basically just took all of their stuff. so party members had personal benefits. the rest of the population was kept in line by the gestapo. fear ruled the day. police offices had tip boxes so neighbours could denounce each other like so and so is harbouring a jew, so and so is a communist, so and so speaks ill of the fuhrer. trials were generally one sided and sentences ranged from imprisonment, re-education (concentration camps) to frontline service (eastern front really sucks balls), sometimes both. and of course, execution. lots of germans realised their mistakes much to late.

germans werent really going with the flow so much as being misled into giving hitler emergency powers indefinetely and then being kept in their place with fear. hitler also had a huge propaganda machine going against jews and genetic inferiors. a lot of it made sense, in a weird twisted way, so some people bought into it. he was also training the next generation to his ideals ie. the hitler youth. which is like boy scouts... for nazis.



thanks i forgot most of the details cuz i didnd pay much attention to this in 8th grade so i thank you for refreshing my memory on these things but is it even true that the Jews monopolized the economy because that is the only answer i am looking for cuz i wanna prove to my dad that Hitler wasnt that smart and the majority of Jews were never at fault for much of anything wrong in germany. i hate it when my dad always tries to win arguments and i wanna win for once


they didnt really control the economy its comparable to how people say they control hollywood now or how they controlled music. most of the power they got was from banding together. pre-1933 anti semitism was still very alive so jews banded together, jews working with and for jews so that as a minority group working together they could influence the economy. after 1933 they were gradually nixed from positions of power that were for aryans and so on and so forth.
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08

Hyummei wrote:

hitler wasn't that smart or mean. he was lost. i should know, he is my henchman. too bad, i thought i taught him better.

anyways, the holocaust was needed. just think about what we have lost and gain. in the end it's all the same thing.

sorry if i offended anyone, it's just my opinon.


You haven't offended anyone; it's your own opinion, after all. But it does make me sad to see people think like this, and you're definitely not the only one. I personally don't feel that my great-grand parents needed to die in the Holocaust, but apparently you disagree. I don't see how the "it's all the same in the end" or how in any way a mass genocide was needed. That's sick. There was no reason, no fault on the part of the millions of innocent people that were treated as scapegoats and slaughtered systematically during the Holocaust and my Hitler. Not only 6 million Jews like myself, but so many other marginalized groups too were victims. Perhaps you have a reason for believing what you do, and I think explaining would be something to consider.
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sadly in Michigan >
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08

evin5fwtr wrote:

he was deffinatly a great strategist, he deffinatly thought his his army was invincible. for that reason he invaded the soviet union and and was vastly outnumbered. it didn't come into his reasoning he could be turned back. maybe if it came across him to look for more than blonde hair and blue eyes in the best of the best, things might be very different now.


O.O.... i dunno what you have been reading but hitler never commanded his army until he invaded the Soviet Union.... He was so pissed off that he couldn't take England that he ordered his men to attack Mother Russia...His Generals tried to convince him that it was a bad idea but he didn't listen and now hes dead xD... But yea he is a good strategist o.O.... not a good war strategist but at everything else he was good at strategy's ...like slowly giving the jews more and more rules until they were living in ghettos..... then he split them up and moved them to camps..... and then separated them into essentials for the war and non essentials and i think you know what happened next o.O


Also .... Hitler was a devious man and until the end of WWII he was prolly one of the smartest men out there o.O.... If only he didnt attack Russia then he may have owned the world o.O
8897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08
He was obsessed and passionate.

Obsession and passion combined in excess amounts may lead to insanity??

I think the man was insane, and it worked for him for a while. Alas, society doesn't like crazy people, or racist people, or mass-murderers, or invaders... so they did something about it.

However if you think Hitler is sane, then YOU must be insane. har har.
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / junkyard
Offline
Posted 1/29/08 , edited 4/18/08
what he did showed us the effects of war, how it started, how it ended, n what wud happen if people didnt do sumtin to stop it..
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Belgrade
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08

XsYackosX wrote:


shuyi000 wrote:

Hitler sux......
He sux......
He sux......
He sux......
Yeah he sux!!!!!!!!!!!






I disagree with you because, you needa think from every1 point of view not just urs. Hitler did good for his people and bad for other. so his people would think that he is great. and the people that he harm will think that he is bad


No way he was good for his people, they were all forced to commit hideous crimes in order to fit in his crazy world, watch the movie "swing kids" and a lot of thing will be much clear about what regular german people went trough durring hitlers regime
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
From what i know he was dead against animal testing and supported vegetarianism because he was a vegetarian himself. But on the other hand, he was the devil himself. Not made up by me, i read it somewhere. Don't quote me.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.