First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Hitler
10576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08

arano wrote:

^example nr.1

random fun fact


90%of people who posted to this thread so far have
no idea about european history


v example nr.2


then inform the rest of us ignorant folk ...my germen friend. what's this topic doing here?
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / horror land.
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
He was smart. like Napoleon. but then he went crazy and that was when the poop hit the fan
27499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08

keelo wrote:


arano wrote:

^example nr.1

random fun fact


90%of people who posted to this thread so far have
no idea about european history


v example nr.2


then inform the rest of us ignorant folk ...my germen friend. what's this topic doing here?



haha,i spend hours and hours in many threads here on cr to
get rid of myths and stupid statements on hitler or germany.

i am tired,really tired of it,i could write a full page about him
and still the next thing would be a random user posting something like:
"he liek was crazy liek totally but still smart and stuff!"

10576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
they do say that genius's do go insane. besides Hitler is from Austria.
27499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08

keelo wrote:

they do say that genius's do go insane. besides Hitler is from Austria.


no way!he was austrian!....lol,sorry

and no,he was no genius.
but as i said,this subject needs lots of details,
to see the whole pic,and its not worth it,
to spend the time if the whole thing gets wrecked with the very next post.

804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore (:
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08

kankokujin wrote:

Hitler was indeed insane but that doesn't make him any less smart(Not that I'm praising what he did.). Holodormor? I'll have to research on that. I honestly never heard of that before. I wish people would consider Japan and how evil they were as well. No one really talks about that. Of course, I'm talking their nationalistic days of about 1910 to 1945. I hope I don't sound racist to any of the Japanese people here. People I know in Korea still talk about how much injustice they faced. They came to our country burning our books, forcing us to speak Japanese, experimenting on us, etc. That's why I feel like the Rising Sun flag is no different than the Swastika but I see a lot of this everywhere.


I totallly agree with you. The Germans occupied the west, the Japanese occupied the east. Korea, China and South East Asia. Singapore had to be renamed Syonan-to, citizens forced to bow to Japanese soldiers and everything was in Japanese. It's just that the Western world was more vocal about it. Mostly people just know that Japan was an Axis power and got bombed.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but his father is supposed to be a 1/2 Jew and because Hitler hated his father, he hated Jews too.
10576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08

arano wrote:


keelo wrote:

they do say that genius's do go insane. besides Hitler is from Austria.


no way!he was austrian!....lol,sorry

and no,he was no genius.
but as i said,this subject needs lots of details,
to see the whole pic,and its not worth it,
to spend the time if the whole thing gets wrecked with the very next post.



I see your point.
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / A world without l...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
plz stop talking about him. by talking about him he will live in our heart
if no one talking about or know about him then he won't exist
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / A world without l...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
u dont want him to live forever do u?
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 4/18/08

keelo wrote:

sure Hitler was a dictator, a racist, a murderer, a hater of jews, and many other things; but, was he crazy? He alone sought to unify all of europe under German rule. Why did Hitler lose WWII? was it because he became to arrogant or selfish. Discuss this man's sanity, his tactics, and the dream that had as much beneficial things as it did negative things.


i think you are an idiot who fails at life.
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/08 , edited 4/18/08
people tend to think hitlers the ultimate evil dictator although stalin and pol pots ordered deaths out weigh hitler's by many fold.
5684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / along the bouleva...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08 , edited 4/18/08

whazzupkp wrote:


keelo wrote:

sure Hitler was a dictator, a racist, a murderer, a hater of jews, and many other things; but, was he crazy? He alone sought to unify all of europe under German rule. Why did Hitler lose WWII? was it because he became to arrogant or selfish. Discuss this man's sanity, his tactics, and the dream that had as much beneficial things as it did negative things.


i think you are an idiot who fails at life.


wow, that's HARSH whazz.. seriously, this kind of forum topic doesn't have any correct answer and wrong answer lol ((: it all just depends on each opinions^^ right? hitlor isn't crazy, hitlor is just showing us our human nature =.= we might become like him once we have lots of power((:
1863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the world of t...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08 , edited 4/18/08
I wont protect hitler or anything but what he did can easily be justified, but his way of thinking is definitely wrong

1) he killed the jews because he believed that they caused their defeat in WW1
2) he wanted to take over europe because he believes that germans are the ultimate race and that they arn't getting what they deserve, they believed that they are being stripped of their privilages as the ultimate race
4023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore :)
Offline
Posted 1/31/08 , edited 4/18/08
yeah. he killed jews so as to get himself power, and he pushes the blame to the losing of WW1 to jews. smth to distract his own ppl at that point in time. althou his methods are cruel, his plan actually managed to succeed---showing its not only him who is evil. why not the non-jews protect jews? anw, he had gd leadership qualities just that it was used in a way that not many ppl find it appropriate.

this is what i think la. >.<
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/08 , edited 4/18/08

chloeforever wrote:


whazzupkp wrote:


keelo wrote:

sure Hitler was a dictator, a racist, a murderer, a hater of jews, and many other things; but, was he crazy? He alone sought to unify all of europe under German rule. Why did Hitler lose WWII? was it because he became to arrogant or selfish. Discuss this man's sanity, his tactics, and the dream that had as much beneficial things as it did negative things.


i think you are an idiot who fails at life.


wow, that's HARSH whazz.. seriously, this kind of forum topic doesn't have any correct answer and wrong answer lol ((: it all just depends on each opinions^^ right? hitlor isn't crazy, hitlor is just showing us our human nature =.= we might become like him once we have lots of power((:


there is always a right answer.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.