First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hitler
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Some where on earth.
Offline
Posted 10/18/07
I don't think all wars are wrong but I do think that some bastard trying to wipe the jews because they were successful is ludacris. If a war is avoidable I'd encourge ppl to do just that. That's your sister or your brother dieing out there and you don;t see anything wrong with that?

atrevido ummmmmm I don't think most of what bush does is right but i wouldn't say that what he's doing is the same as hitler unless you give me reason to think othe wise
Posted 10/18/07

Simply_Inspired wrote:

I don't think all wars are wrong but I do think that some bastard trying to wipe the jews because they were successful is ludacris. If a war is avoidable I'd encourge ppl to do just that. That's your sister or your brother dieing out there and you don;t see anything wrong with that?


But in your previous post you were making such a huge deal out of the fact the people he killed could have eventually spawned offspring that could do wonderful things in life. But yet right here you say war is ok. That's a bit hypocritcal don't you think since civilian casualties happen in war as well.

Hitler Wasn't evil he wasn't insane....he was honestly just trying to protect his own german population because he genuinely feared jews could take over and leave his people obsolete. I'm not saying what he did was right...but it's not as if hes the worst human being in the world.

Trevor (OP)
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Some where on earth.
Offline
Posted 10/18/07
but I'm not german and most ppl aren't and the reason why the germans weren't on their feet to begin with was because they were lazy when everybody else was workin their butts off the were sitting on their A** es and then hitler comes and tries to take the little dignity that the jews had.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/18/07

ElAtrevido wrote:

Albert Eistien was a Jew you retard that why he came running to the states when things popped off XsYackosX



he was german u moron look this website



http://www.ppu.org.uk/learn/infodocs/people/pp-einstein.html

Albert Einstein was born in Germany on March 14 1879. His mother noticed that the back of her baby's head was unusually large, and for a moment thought there was something wrong. With her encouragement Albert was taught to play the violin when still very young, and he became an excellent musician. (As an adult he would take his fiddle everywhere: he found that playing it relaxed him.) He learned to sail, too, which he loved. And he knew by the age of 12 what he wanted to spend his life studying: nothing less than the behaviour of the universe.

1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Some where on earth.
Offline
Posted 10/18/07
ummm i could be born in the us and raised as a muslim that doesn't matter
Posted 10/18/07

XsYackosX wrote:


ElAtrevido wrote:

Albert Eistien was a Jew you retard that why he came running to the states when things popped off XsYackosX



he was german u moron look this website



http://www.ppu.org.uk/learn/infodocs/people/pp-einstein.html

Albert Einstein was born in Germany on March 14 1879. His mother noticed that the back of her baby's head was unusually large, and for a moment thought there was something wrong. With her encouragement Albert was taught to play the violin when still very young, and he became an excellent musician. (As an adult he would take his fiddle everywhere: he found that playing it relaxed him.) He learned to sail, too, which he loved. And he knew by the age of 12 what he wanted to spend his life studying: nothing less than the behaviour of the universe.



HAHAHA jesus christ easily the funniest thing I've read all night.
Seriously?... Being from Germany isn't indictive to the fact he Can't be Jewish.
That's the entire reason Hitler went after the Jews. He feared they would take over
Holy shit you are the stupidest person i have seen on these forums..and thats an amazing accomplishment in it's self.

Trevor (OP)
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/18/07

kyocool wrote:


XsYackosX wrote:


ElAtrevido wrote:

Albert Eistien was a Jew you retard that why he came running to the states when things popped off XsYackosX



he was german u moron look this website



http://www.ppu.org.uk/learn/infodocs/people/pp-einstein.html

Albert Einstein was born in Germany on March 14 1879. His mother noticed that the back of her baby's head was unusually large, and for a moment thought there was something wrong. With her encouragement Albert was taught to play the violin when still very young, and he became an excellent musician. (As an adult he would take his fiddle everywhere: he found that playing it relaxed him.) He learned to sail, too, which he loved. And he knew by the age of 12 what he wanted to spend his life studying: nothing less than the behaviour of the universe.



HAHAHA jesus christ easily the funniest thing I've read all night.
Seriously?... Being from Germany isn't indictive to the fact he Can't be Jewish.
That's the entire reason Hitler went after the Jews. He feared they would take over
Holy shit you are the stupidest person i have seen on these forums..and thats an amazing accomplishment in it's self.

Trevor (OP)




i am half right than his nationality is still german.
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / about to enter dr...
Offline
Posted 10/18/07
I'm not saying that there photocopies of one another what my point is the political technique hitler came up with works and they copy it today to some extent he took it to a whole other level now please note I'm not blaming the jews for what happened but it was a direct response to them not fighting in the 1st world war to defend there own homelands in Germany as well as be the only German ppl to prosper after that war which put them in that position of being hated for the second war

Anibal Miguel
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Some where on earth.
Offline
Posted 10/18/07
I never said all germans were racist I'm simply saying that they should have realized that it was wrong for them to take what other ppl worked so hard for. They just let hitler do what he wanted. Ofcourse I kow there were good germans who actuall tried to help the jews there are accounts of many such cases but still the germans in that time i think were greedy ppl regardless of what the economic crisis was.
2297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kangarooooo Kountry
Offline
Posted 10/18/07
He is the best politian i know. But his ambitions and intentions were outrageous. He pesuaded so many people to follow him even though he became a dictator on the day he got of jail. He left a mark on history and it was a pretty nasty one too. The Jews feared him and so did other countries. He achieved so much within his short time as a dictator. But in my opinion he used his 'talents' for the wrong reason.. He was not crazy but simply ambitious
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/18/07

ninjatomomi wrote:

Yes Hitler was a mad and crazy person but if you think about it I think that he was a pretty smart person in some areas



the guy wasn't mad, he was pure smart. he blame the jew for this and that. it like me going to skool. if i fail the class than i blame it on those nigga that i sit near me because they always making joke all the time and distracting me from studying. and they copy on my test and so i didn't want them to get an A like me so i had to put up all wrong answer so they would fail. But i still pass because i told the teacher after class and he let me take the test again after skool.
460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / in total darkness
Offline
Posted 10/18/07

EvenGodDoesntKnow wrote:

^Maybe, but Jews have been used as scapegoats for thousands of years by many races because of their religion. Hitler probably though he put the blame on the the collapse of the Germany economy on the Jews which probably consisted about 1% of the whole Germany population. Knowing that a lot of people don't like Jews it seem like a good idea to use that hatred to his advantage.



1% of the population.....i think they were almost broke......they wanted to occupy...a place....in austria i think ..were they make gold....but the jews...prevented it.(there was alot of money you could earn in that business)...they were making trouble for them....and it were the jews...that...made france and england...to ..act ..againts the nazi's.....by ...warning...to go to war..if the nazi's go through with the plans to take that city and dont forget...about the massecre..in the south village in germany...that was organized by the jews.
24570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 10/18/07
Well.. Hitler was :
a vegetarian
never smoked
never cheated on his wife
did not tolerate drunks

He's a lot better than some of todays world leaders...

If he wasnt the leader of the Nazis.. he woulda been an amazing leader. You gotta give it to him for being able to do so much against so many countries.

[this is if u do forget the mass genocide that he commited against the Jews. If u look at it that way he was a complete asshole lol]
13802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
Did u know his personal physician fed him amphedimines and other drugs in order to control his postion as his physician...he called them mulitviten ... besides the point... my grandpa was put in the POW camp in Poland
11885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 11/8/07

Redgriffin wrote:

HATE HITLER...he is a blood thirsty ***..


Yeah and so is the entire freaking human race!


ade25 wrote:

11 million tortured starved and shoot to death yeah i think he was


Yeah and Stalin was a heck of a lot worse (he killed between 13 and 20 million of his own people)...So what? I don't see a thread on here condemning Stalin at all like these numerous anti-Hitler threads...Hell while we are at it why don't we make some threads about Mao Zedong (somewhere in the range of 50-75 million of his own people), Hideki Tojo (~5 million civilians - The Rape of Nanking anyone?), Pol Pot, Kim Il Sung, Ismail Enver, Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic...I could go on...

You people really have some stupid and largely unnecessary non-contextual fascination with Hitler...Either talk about him in context with WWII, his actions and the actions of the Nazis, or the subject of genocidal dictators as a whole; stick to that and give fully developed and well thought out posts... What really is bugging be is that this is a thread devoted to whether or not the man was crazy and it is filled with posts made by people who have the attention spans of ferrets on crystal meth...That's just pathetic...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.