Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hitler
36616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
He was very intelligent, and very cunning. I think he was evil, but not necessarily crazy. I think, at first, he was on the right track, he brought Germany out of the depression. But, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I think maybe it went to his head. As for y he lost, its b/c he got careless. And, truthfully, I think Stalin should share the blame for WW2 as well. Also Stalin killed a lot more ppl than Hitler did, and in much worse ways, so Hitler is kinda small potatoes in my mind when compared to Stalin.

This is from a research paper I did on Stalin, it explains y I blame him:

Stalin signed a non-aggression pact with Germany. This treaty split Poland between the Soviet Union and Germany. It also triggered World War Two. “Without the Russian Pact, German generals would certainly have been loath to go into military action. With it WW2 began”. To add fuel to the fire, when Hitler actually attacked Russia, Stalin ordered his forces not to take any action “which might provoke the Germans”.


11883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 11/8/07

christinepak wrote:

"was he really crazy?" are you serious?

i dont care what he accomplished... just becuse he was smart and made germany a world power... doesnt mean he wasnt crazy...


Doesn't mean he was either...Unless you are a psychologist or have valid psychological proof that Hitler was crazy, then STFU because like everybody else you are just fucking guessing! God, how stupid can everybody be?!? This has become like a den of gossiping housewives! ---> Now that's crazy, but it was to be expected...
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
,They needed like 100 Marks to buy one apple.'
It was much more. Like 1.000.000 or at least 100.000 Mark for bread.
,dur willie sur mach means: to willed the future;
That's not right. It's Der Wille zur Macht and it means the will to (the) power.
,All he did after he got elected Chancellor was start a fire blame it on someone else and announce a state of emergency. During that state of emergency was how to set up party and control over everything.'
It was the ,Reichtagsfeuer' and he blamed it on the jews.
I will not say anything about Hitler in general, but he killed six million of people. Probably more. That's all there is to say.
He was ill at the end, but some just said he faked it. He may have been mentally ill at the end, too. Or he just was a fanatic lunatic that believed in his own ambitions. Everyone can think about that like he/she wants to.
29569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
Maybe he was crazy, either way, he's gone now. He lost because he got too greedy. Oh, and to everyone that sides with Hitler, I won't say anything to offend you're opinion of him. After all, freedom of speech is a right =_= I'll admit one thing, perhaps its a good thing for someone, but just sad that that talent ended up in someone that killed because of religion...he was a very clever and persuasive man. I'll say that much.
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada - Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/8/07

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

I may get flamed for this but I'll state it anyways......
Hitler was one of the greatest leaders ever in the history of the world.......No one can deny that fact and if you do then you are admitting your own ignorance........
Although he was out of his mind he turned Germany from a third-world into a major world power by the end of WWII.........


Theres no real reason to flame you - honestly - I totally agree - Hitler was one of the greatest world leaders ever to come into history. He used the poverty of his country to bring it prosperity. His actions - discrimination - the killling - I believe you know what I am talking about - were because he need that to give his country pride - seeing as the country itself was generally lacking in everything. By the country attaining one thing - Pride - it has been able to refocus itself.


477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada - Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
Nazi - was the name of Hitler's political party - may I notify you that they are germans? That is to anyone who believes Nazi = German - they are different and I kind of find it disrespectful to consistantly call the germans Nazis..
However yeah..
Posted 11/8/07
lmao, no one even knows how Hitler died nor where he even went after WWII.

They just assumed he commited suicide with his Wife and decided to announce that to the public.

History class is full of BS if you look up more on the things they even bother teaching you.
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada - Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/8/07

Gundam-Dude wrote:

lmao, no one even knows how Hitler died nor where he even went after WWII.

They just assumed he commited suicide with his Wife and decided to announce that to the public.

History class is full of BS if you look up more on the things they even bother teaching you.


I'll keep that in mind ... lol I figured someone would say it

7185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/07
i don't think he was that crazy because he just wanted to take revenge because of the unfairness in the treaty of versailles and he did control gremany legally because he had vulnerable supporters but i disagree with his murders and discrimination against Jews etc. but he did try to help his country and his people to take back their pride although in a wrong way
Posted 11/9/07
"What luck for the rulers that men do not think" - Hitler

I'd say crazy genius.
27529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/07

kuks69uk wrote:

i don't think he was that crazy because he just wanted to take revenge because of the unfairness in the treaty of versailles and he did control gremany legally because he had vulnerable supporters but i disagree with his murders and discrimination against Jews etc. but he did try to help his country and his people to take back their pride although in a wrong way



damn,most of the people who are posting here have no fucking clue,
and one of the first good comments i see from a 13 year old!
props to that kuks.

2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 11/9/07


Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

I may get flamed for this but I'll state it anyways......
Hitler was one of the greatest leaders ever in the history of the world.......No one can deny that fact and if you do then you are admitting your own ignorance........
Although he was out of his mind he turned Germany from a third-world into a major world power by the end of WWII.........
I agreed, he was one of history's greatest villain and politician. One of the very few people that came really close to dominating the world.

Also, Germany was never a third-world country. People always say that it was thanks to Hitler that Germany's economy recovered, however that's not true, Germany's economy was already slowly recovering before Hitler came to power.
Yes, Hitler did have some role in the recovering of the economy, but it was a small part.


5099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/9/07

Jachina wrote:



Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

I may get flamed for this but I'll state it anyways......
Hitler was one of the greatest leaders ever in the history of the world.......No one can deny that fact and if you do then you are admitting your own ignorance........
Although he was out of his mind he turned Germany from a third-world into a major world power by the end of WWII.........
I agreed, he was one of history's greatest villain and politician. One of the very few people that came really close to dominating the world.

Also, Germany was never a third-world country. People always say that it was thanks to Hitler that Germany's economy recovered, however that's not true, Germany's economy was already slowly recovering before Hitler came to power.
Yes, Hitler did have some role in the recovering of the economy, but it was a small part.



It was a very small part, because policy effects on the economy take a long time to work, so any recovery during Hitler's reign was probably a result of whoever came before him.
Posted 11/10/07
agreed Hitler was a Genius but contributed to his own downfall a little too much which makes me think was he ?

-He kept taking over military affairs e.g Dunkirk telling his men to stay 30 miles back while the British save half a million troops that the German army could have easily massacred leaving only a small force to defend Britain making operation sealion easier an possibly more successful.
- Then he wasted resources and opened to many fighting fronts making his resources having to travel miles to get to where he needed it.( also thinning his troops )
- His hated ( Gays,Jews etc ) where transported around and killed when it could have made a 3 million man work force for the country
11111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/10/07
Hitler was actually fucking awesome(to some extent as in like how we fights his war and such.. not the rasicm fuck and shit.. i mean, hes not an effin aryan for goodness sake) K back to topic.. I can only say this.. He lost WWII because he was too arrogant and thought he was just unstoppable.. If he did not make the awful decision of attacking Russia that late or at all.. He could have frikken owned! Seriously.. He's kindda like owning britain and the othr dudes but being an arrogant little d!ck, he just HAD to go and break the treaty between him and Stalin.. There goes his ticket to world domination I mean he already has 1 side with a few countries to battle with which is a handful enough but he attacks Russia which is like frikken behind him.. Now he has to frikken deal with 2 sides.. His army consists of like 12.5 mil people(or was it billion lol forgot).. either way, britain, france and the othr sh!tz had alot lesser even when combined but he just had to try and attack Russia which had roughly the same amount of manpower..

Zzz i can talk crap about Hitler all night but its getting late and i need my beauty sleep xD so i'll stop there.. To conclude...

Just 2 words for Hitler.. OVER-CONFIDENT DUMB@SS
Edit: k i cant say that.. i'll rephrase
Just 2 words for Hitler.. OVER-CONFIDENT GENIUS (well he actually was.. jus a little too over himself -.-")
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.