First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best Filipino Television Network (English Only!)
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

senel wrote:

mga BOBO ang mga tiga GMA
mga BOBO in ang ng post nang tungkul sa KAPOSU
sobrang BOBO ang KAPOSO
KAPOSU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKS
mga BOBO pa
mag nanakaw pa
ma daraya pa


reported.
7117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Bay...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
Haha...I don't really care...what's the point in this anyways?
Now us filipinos have a worse reputation here on CR kinda...-_- too much people are posting in Tagalog again =_= Why?! Just post in english people! I don't even understand what you guys are saying! Even though I'm filipino too TT^TT But yea..whatever..

I have ABS CBN so I go for it! Rawr! I dont even know the other one so I can't really say anything at all >.<
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
people.. stop arguing... even if you are a "kapuso", have you never turned the channel to the "kapamilya" network because there arent any good shows? or vice versa??? the truth is, we turn our channels to where it is interesting...
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Beyond
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
I can't believe this thread is still up. Someone shut this thread down now. Please. Save us straightforward thinkinking people the trouble of worrying that someone's acting stupid on our (country's) behalf on the internet. P L E A S E.
49722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
~ There is a Filipino thread. I deem this would go under it.~
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=19133

~ Basing on facts, ABS-CBN is the best Filipino Network.
~ FACT: ABS is is the largest integrated media and entertainment company in the Philippines with an asset base of more than P 28 billion (US$613 million) as of current 2007.
~ FACT: It was founded on June 13, 1946, becoming Asia's first commercial television broadcaster. It is part of the Lopez Group of Companies. It also broadcasts content to the rest of the world through The Filipino Channel.

~ Basing on originality.
~ ABS was the first station to create the season IDs. (Later copied by GMA)

~ Basing on opinions, what I heard and saw.

~ GMA is a trash bin of bland and "walang kulay" or "hindi na virgin" na mga actress/actors/singers and etc. And it is almost true!
~ Most of the famous performers in the Philippines and Internationally are from ABS.
~ ABS has won several awards with their amazing and life-changing TV shows, Variety Shows, Game Shows.
~ Their dramas are the ones that top notched in Asia, which is admired by many people. (Only us, filipinos, thinks our dramas arent that good.)
~ Mostly, GMA copies from ABS, like the origin of "kapuso". It started because ABS called themselves "kapamilya", and GMA thought this was trendy, so they made their own. (COPYING)

952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OTHER REALM
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
GMA i think is better.. but then again..how should i know.. its not like i watch their shows..
2295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Bin beside anfiel...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
omg im filipino woooopay but its sad how i never speak the language. i well dont know these things but id say ABS should be awesome cos our neighbour watches it
lmao
49722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

used_in_a_ventilated_area wrote:

GMA i think is better.. but then again..how should i know.. its not like i watch their shows..


You shouldve read my post before posting. **And it was just above yours**
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=54061&pg=4#5621923
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OTHER REALM
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

chrishoody wrote:

omg im filipino woooopay but its sad how i never speak the language. i well dont know these things but id say ABS should be awesome cos our neighbour watches it
lmao


thats probably because they dnt have any choice.. =]

952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OTHER REALM
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

mikomiko123 wrote:


used_in_a_ventilated_area wrote:

GMA i think is better.. but then again..how should i know.. its not like i watch their shows..


You shouldve read my post before posting. **And it was just above yours**
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=54061&pg=4#5621923



gee.. i really dont care i love HBO and animax and ETC and AXN and studio 23.. i dont give a ..... XP

31006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / i FoRgOt~
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
ABS-CBN ROCKS !!!
31006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / i FoRgOt~
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
GMA SUCKS
49722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

used_in_a_ventilated_area wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


used_in_a_ventilated_area wrote:

GMA i think is better.. but then again..how should i know.. its not like i watch their shows..


You shouldve read my post before posting. **And it was just above yours**
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=54061&pg=4#5621923



gee.. i really dont care i love HBO and animax and ETC and AXN and studio 23.. i dont give a ..... XP



Such Alibis do not work in this world anymore deary, everyone has a choice to enlightenment and obviously they would take the better path. I just wanna point out that we are talking about Filipino Stations. So please, you think I dont like whatever you just mentioned? **Ironic**

AND

jeremi_pam wrote:

GMA SUCKS


I love you for saying that!! To everyone: Listen to this 20k + points guy.
2295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Bin beside anfiel...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

used_in_a_ventilated_area wrote:


chrishoody wrote:

omg im filipino woooopay but its sad how i never speak the language. i well dont know these things but id say ABS should be awesome cos our neighbour watches it
lmao


thats probably because they dnt have any choice.. =]



prrolly lol idk i havnt talked to them tho. im shy
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OTHER REALM
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

chrishoody wrote:


used_in_a_ventilated_area wrote:


chrishoody wrote:

omg im filipino woooopay but its sad how i never speak the language. i well dont know these things but id say ABS should be awesome cos our neighbour watches it
lmao


thats probably because they dnt have any choice.. =]



prrolly lol idk i havnt talked to them tho. im shy



lol..why are u shy?..its not like u have an awfull case of bad breath er sumin.. but how would i know right??.. lol.. jk =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.