ETHER VAPOR Remaster (digital game)
save $0.32 (4% off)
|Save $0.80 on this item with a Premium Membership. Sign up for a Free 2 Week Trial!|
An unknown pilot in a prototype fighter craft slices through the war between the nations of Chaldea and Lydia... The secrets of his awesome firepower and mysterious agenda are gradually revealed as he takes on overwhelming numbers of enemy fighters and massive bosses to reach his final objective!
The original ETHER VAPOR set a new standard for Japanese indie gaming when it was released in 2007. However, the new, engine-up remake ETHER VAPOR Remaster adds improvements such as boosted graphics and sounds, new weapons, new gameplay modes and online leaderboards.
• Multi-perspective 2.75D action, including vertical / horizontal / three-quarter / behind-the-ship scrolling action and cinematic bonus scenes!
• No nonsense, old school, full-on ARCADE SHOOTING!
• Gatling, Winder and Lock-on weapons, each with a unique & powerful Charged Shot!
• Original, Remaster, Practice and Boss Rush Modes!
• Take on the world with online leaderboards!
• Double original soundtrack, including Fairy Bloom Freesia, available at bandcamp.com, price $9.99: http://edelweissjp.bandcamp.com/
• Reserve scaling difficulty – more play equals more shield and continues!Reviews:
Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7*
- Windows 8 is not officially supported, but the game is playable in Windows 8 by using Windows 7 compatibility mode
Processor: Pentium4 3.0GHz or better
Memory: 512MB or better
Hard disk space: 100MB free hard drive space
DirectX®: 9.0 or later
Video: VGA with DirectX9 or later 3D functionality
Sound: DirectSound compatible
Created by Edelweiss: http://edelweiss.skr.jp/
Localized & published by Nyu Media: http://nyu-media.com