Fairy Bloom Freesia (digital game)
save $0.51 (6% off)
|Save $0.80 on this item with a Premium Membership. Sign up for a Free 2 Week Trial!|
Once upon a time, in a forest called Lita, there lived a sweet and innocent young fairy who protected the trees and creatures from golems and humans who would do them harm. Her name was Freesia and her fairy-fu was very, very strong! Freesia must defeat the invading golems and humans to protect the forest and survive to the next day. As they days progress, she will learn many powerful new techniques and abilities to beat the increasingly dangerous enemies!
Take control of Freesia as she protects Lita Forest by beating the living daylights out of waves of bad guys! Use Mana collected during battles to learn new skills. As Freesia progresses through the stages, she will pick up many deadly new techniques and abilities. Chain together combos and send bad guys flying into other bad guys to take out whole groups at a time & cause massive damage! Beat monsters, human and boss battles and survive long enough to progress to the next day. The more days you survive, the more varied and stronger the enemies will become. Punch ‘em! Kick ‘em! Throw ‘em! Magic ‘em! Unleash the fairy fists of fury!
• 2.5D combo-crazy fighting action!
• A huge repertoire of techniques, special moves and magic to obtain and use!
• Hugely satisfying freestyle combinations & attack chaining!
• Fun cast of characters and story!
• Three difficulty levels!
• Story mode, Guardian mode and Gallery!
• New game plus! After clearing the game, carry over your skills and mana to a new game!
• 52 achievements! (Steam-compatible in Steam version)
• Double original soundtrack, including ETHER VAPOR Remaster, available at bandcamp.com, price $9.99: http://edelweissjp.bandcamp.com/
Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7*
- Windows 8 is not officially supported, but the game is playable in Windows 8 by using Windows 7 compatibility mode
Processor: Pentium4 3.0GHz or better
Memory: XP - 512MB or more, Vista / 7 - 1GB or more
Hard disk space: 250MB free hard drive space
DirectX®: 9.0 or later
Video: VGA compatible with DirectX9 or later and Shader Model 2.0 or later
Sound: DirectX9(XAudio2) compatible
Created by Edelweiss: http://edelweiss.skr.jp/
Localized & published by Nyu Media: http://nyu-media.com