Save on this item with a Premium Membership. Sign up for a Free 2 Week Trial!
SIDE-SCROLLING, MECH-SHOOTING BAD ASSERY IS BACK!! From the makers of SATAZIUS: 6 levels of retro arcade-styled mechanized chaos and addictive game play in this heartfelt homage to 16-bit mech shooters such as Cybernator / Assault Suits Valken, Metal Warriors, and Front Mission: Gun Hazard!
It is the 21st century and Earth is at war with the Ramulons – an alien race determined to stop humanity’s advance into space. Mankind’s war against the Ramulons has reached the planet Ramulon itself and it is now down to YOU to pilot the ‘GMR-34 SALADIN’ - a Manned Combat Robot - and take on the Ramulon army. Customize your arsenal of explosive, projectile and plasma weapons, and combine them with melee attacks, thrusters and shield to take the fight to the enemy and end the conflict! <br>
• 6 stages of intense mech-shooter action!
• 12 mid and end level bosses of gargantuan proportions to take down!
• 4 difficulty modes from ‘Easy’ to ‘Insane’ to cater for all skill levels!
• Customizable weapons load-out to suit your play style!
• Dash, thrusters and shield give your mech satisfying maneuverability and defensive options!
• Rebalanced gameplay from the original Japanese version!
• Outstanding value: only $5.99!<br>
Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 7*<br>
* Windows 8 is not officially supported, but the game is playable in Windows 8 by using Windows 7 compatibility mode<br>
DirectX: DirectX8.0 or later <br>
CPU: Pentium4 1.4GHz or better<br>
HDD: 256MB or more of available space <br>
Video card: RADEON or GeForce are recommended<br>
Created by ASTRO PORT: http://www.interq.or.jp/saturn/takuhama/dhc.html<br>
Localized & published by Nyu Media: http://nyu-media.com