Moekana: Hiragana Learning Cards
4571368440051 By Good Smile Company
Learn hiragana the fun and moe way with moekana!
Moekana are a set of cards to help folks learn the basic Japanese syllabary: hiragana. The cards feature the characters of the TV show and website produced by Danny Choo called Culture Japan who are, Mirai Suenaga, Haruka Suenaga and Kanata Hoshikawa.
The pack of 50 different moekana cards feature cute kawaii illustrations by the Japanese artist Ikkyuu - the adorable artwork alone is enough to help learners learn hiragana but there are many ways one can also use the cards to start learning Japanese.
- **Product Name**: Moekana (もえかな)
- **Series**: Culture Japan
- **Category**: Goods
- **Specifications**: 50 Japanese study cards each 88mm x 63mm (3.46" X 2.48"). Made in Japan.
- **Released by**: Culture Japan
- **Distributed by**: Good Smile Company
Ages 6 and up.
Please note that the photos shown may differ from the final product.
© Culture Japan