I'm in despair! I'm in despair that I'd be released in this color!
To celebrate the rerelease of Nendoroid Zetsubou-sensei, a special version featuring colors selected by the original manga's author, Kouji Kumeta, is being released as 'Nendoroid Nozumu Itoshiki 1.5: Kouji Kumeta Color Ver.'.
It might not be the same Zetsubou-sensei you're used to, but the colors were selected by Kouji Kumeta himself! The Nendoroid itself is exactly the same as [Nendoroid Nozumu Itoshiki 1.5](http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/32836/Nendoroid-Nozumu-Itoshiki-15-PRE-ORDER) - just the coloring is different.
- **Product Name**: Nendoroid Nozomu Itoshiki 1.5: Kouji Kumeta Color Ver. (ねんどろいど いとしきのぞむ 1.5 くめたこうじしていからーVer.)
- **Series**: (Zoku) Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei
- **Manufacturer**: Good Smile Company
- **Category**: Nendoroid
- **Specifications**: Painted ABS & PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
- **Height**: Approximately 100mm (about 3.94 inches) in height.
- **Sculptor**: Hiroshi (Sakurazensen)
- **Cooperation**: Nendoron
- **Released by**: Good Smile Company
- **Distributed by**: Good Smile Company
- **Planning**: Gift
Please note that the photos shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.