A scale figure of Madoka dressed as a maiko!
From 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica' comes a 1/8th scale figure of Madoka Kaname as a maiko - based on the illustration seen on the pre-sale tickets for the Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair! The figure is a faithful rendition of the original illustration, with both the outfit, Japanese umbrella and autumn colors coming together to bring out the atmosphere of Kyoto perfectly!
The details on her hair accessories and the beautiful pattern on her kimono have all been carefully sculpted in a cute, playful pose for fans to enjoy!
- **Product Name**: Madoka Kaname: Maiko Ver. (かなめまどか まいこVer.)
- **Series**: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- **Manufacturer**: Aniplex
- **Category**: Scale Figure
- **Specifications**: Painted 1/8th scale PVC figure with stand included.
- **Height**: Approximately 225mm (about 8.86 inches) in height. (190mm/7.48 inches without umbrella)
- **Sculptor**: Katsuyoshi Miyajima
- **Cooperation**: anima
- **Released by**: Good Smile Company
Please note that the photos shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.
©Magica Quartet／Aniplex・Madoka Movie Project