The fastest songstress on the racing circuit, Racing Miku 2013 ver.!
GSR&Studie with TeamUKYO took part in the GT300 class races of one Japan's most well known motor races, the SUPER GT 2013, and they finished the season in third place! The main mascot character for the team is of course Racing Miku, who has been sculpted in a 1/8th scale for fans of both Miku and the racing team to enjoy.
Racing Miku 2013 was illustrated by saitom with costume design by Mari Shimazaki - both of their unique touches have been preserved on the figure to bring a high quality design and sculpt that fans will be proud to own!
- **Product Name**: Racing Miku 2013 ver. (れーしんぐみく 2013 ver.)
- **Series**: Racing Miku
- **Manufacturer**: Good Smile Racing
- **Category**: 1/8th Scale
- **Specifications**: Painted 1/8th scale PVC figure with stand included.
- **Height**: Approximately 185mm (about 7.28 inches) in height.
- **Sculptor**: kiking (Good Smile Shanghai)
- **Released by**: Good Smile Racing
- **Distributed by**: Good Smile Company
Please note that the photos shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly.
© saitom / Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net Illustration by saitom Costume design by Mari Shimazaki