All unlockable for free, from "Is This a Zombie?" to "Deadman Wonderland"
Last month it was confirmed that the anime-themed crossover skins for Lollipop Chainsaw protagonist Juliet Starling would be offered worldwide, and now we have a full list of costumes to look forward to in North America. From the straightforward and simple like "Sexy American Casual" to outfits from series such as Deadman Wonderland and High School of the Dead, check out the wardrobe below.
· Sexy American Casual – This sexy get-up leaves little to the imagination
· American Cheerleader Costume – Show ‘em how much you love freedom in this cheer outfit
· Purple Pride Uniform – Visiting team alternate uniform
· Date Night Outfit – Great for a date with your body less soul mate
· Bunny Costume – Juliet’s bunny doll is slightly worse for wear
· Crash Helmet – Approved by the Department of Transportation
· Cordelia’s Costume – Calm, cool, collected - Cordelia’s killer style
· Rosalind’s Costume – Rosalind’s slickest outfit on-lend to Juliet - Dry clean only
· Dad’s Costume – Expert zombie hunter lounge wear
· Mom’s Costume – Sexy MILF clothes straight from Mom’s closet
· Japanese Maid Costume – Cleaning up a zombie mess has never been more appropriate
· Sexy Rider Suit – Pink leather jumpsuit with a strategically placed zipper
· Busujima Saeko Costume – Busujima Saeko’s costume from High School of the Dead
· Haruna Costume – Haruna from Is This a Zombie?
· Shiro Costume – Shiro’s costume from Deadman Wonderland
· Manyu Chifusa Costume – Samurai costume from Manyu Scroll
· Miyamoto Rei Costume – Miyamoto Rei’s costume from High School of the Dead
· Striped Bikini – A beach staple, perfect for those hot summer days
· Sexy Seashell Bikini – Mermaids got nothing on Juliet
All of the outfits are free, and can be unlocked throughout the campaign. Go ahead and start planning your main duds for when Lollipop Chainsaw hits Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America on June 12.