New poseable figure coming in time for new anime adaptation
With a second anime adaptation of modern fantasy visual novel Fate/stay night coming from ufotable this fall, Max Factory has prepared a new, upgraded version of their poseable figure of Type-Moon's #1 lady, Saber!
figma Saber 2.0
The King of Knights, joining the figma series once more!
From Fate/stay night comes an upgraded version of the ultimate servant, figma Saber!
- The sculpting of the figma has been redone from the ground up. Saber is more gallant and beautiful than ever before!
- The newly designed figma joints allow for all new poses - she can even be posed wielding her sword in both hands!
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with a standard relaxed expression, a shouting expression for combat scenes and even an embarrassed expression.
- Optional parts include the swords 'Excalibur' and 'Caliburn', as well as alternate swaying hair parts for more dynamic poses.
Find out more about figma Saber 2.0 here:
- Product Name
- figma Saber 2.0 (ふぃぐま せいばー 2.0)
- Fate/stay night
- Max Factory
- ¥4,444 (Before Tax)
- Release Date
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height
- Max Factory (Shinji Koshinuma)
- Masaki Apsy
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
The Good Smile Shop is offering special, exclusive effect parts as a pre-order bonus