Japanese Fans Name Top 10 Anime & Manga Couples that Fans Want to Immediately Break-Up
Whether due to jealousy annoyance, or desire to see a different match, 46 couples were suggested
Heading off those June brides, Charapedia went in an anti-romantic direction with its latest 10,000 reader poll, asking fans which anime couples they'd happily bid farewell to. Whether due to jealousy, annoyance, or desire to see a different match, 46 couple break-ups were suggested by a poll of respondents that was 53.6% male and 76.1% in their teens and 20s.
10. Naruto and Hinata
9. School Days' Makoto Ito and Sekai Saionji
8. True Tears' Shin'ichirō Nakagami and Hiromi Yuasa
7. Gundam SEED's Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne
6. Naruto's Sasuke and Sakura
5. Nisekoi's Raku Ichijo and Chitoge Kirisaki
4. School Days' Makoto Ito and Kotonoha Katsura
3. Crayon Shinchan's Yocchi and Micchī
2. Sword Art Online's Kirito and Asuna
1. Detective Conan's Shinichi Kudo and Ran Mori
Scott Green is editor and reporter for anime and manga at geek entertainment site Ain't It Cool News. Follow him on Twitter at @aicnanime.