In anticipation of the premiere of the new Ghost in the Shell theatrical film on June 20, 2015, a special all night talk event will be held featuring talented artists who have worked on the various Ghost in the Shell adaptations over the past two decades.
The guests at the talk include:
- Kazuchika Kise - chief director of Ghost in the Shell: Arise and Arise Alternative Architecture
- Tow Ubukata - screen-writer for the new 2015 Ghost in the Shell theatrical film
- Mamoru Oshii - director of the 1995 Ghost in the Shell film and its sequel, Innocence
- Kenji Kamiyama - director Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- and Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, CEO of Production I.G and producer of all of the above.
The talk event is scheduled to begin at 7:30 PM JST on June 19, 2015 and to conclude the following morning at 5:20 AM, with breaks scheduled for the guests and the audience in between.
While supplies last, visitors to the event will receive special gifts, including reprints of fliers and other promotional materials used to advertise the various Ghost in the Shell adaptations.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.