Latest entry in "One Piece" film series will be the 4th film in the "YOKOSO! EIGAKAN!" film project
As part of the "YOKOSO! EIGAKAN!" film project, a combination public / private business venture that seeks to promote Japanese films to foreign tourists visiting Japan, the theatrical release of One Piece Film Gold will include limited screenings with English and Chinese subtitles. The screenings will be held from July 23 to August 05, 2016, at the following six theaters:
- Shinjuku wald 9 in Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo, Japan.
- T-joy PRINCE Shinagawa in Minato Ward, Tokyo, Japan.
- Yokohama burg13 in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan.
- T-joy Kyoto in Minami Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan.
- Umeda burg7 in Umeda, Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
- T-joy Hakata in Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan.
One Piece Film Gold is the 4th entry in the "YOKOSO! EIGAKAN!" film project. The earlier films released include Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F', Anthem of the Heart, and Garakowa - Restore the World -. Tickets to the screenings range in price from 1100 yen ($9.99 US) plus tax for seniors to 1800 yen ($16.35 US) plus tax for general adult admissions.
One Piece Film Gold is directed by Hiroaki Miyamoto and features animation production by Toei Animation. It is the 13th One Piece anime theatrical film. One Piece Film Gold will be released in theaters in Japan on July 23, 2016.
Official "YOKOSO! EIGAKAN!" home page
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.