Next HM game will be playable at this year's E3 event
Yesterday Natsume announced Harvest Moon: Skytree Village for Nintendo 3DS, with plans to present the game in playable form at this year's E3 event. Skytree Village will be one of three games Natsume will have on hand at E3 2016, and while there's no release date yet, they did reveal a logo, synopsis, and a few gameplay details.
Times have changed in the land known as the Oasis of the Harvest Goddess. Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was lush and green. However, the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually began to wane, and the land became parched and dry.
It's up to you revive the seven Skytrees in order to give the Harvest Goddess her power back, and, in turn, bring life back to this desolate land!
According to Harvest Moon producer Taka Maekawa, the team has been taking experience with the series and fan feedback into account when making the latest entry. Skytree Village will feature user-friendly tutorials, upgraded tools, a new Poitou donkey herd animal, and more.
More features from the press release:
• Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
• Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
• New crops and flowers to discover.
• New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
• A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
* Thumbnail: Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories