Original TV anime with animation by Seven Arcs Pictures will debut on Tokyo MX in October of 2016
Happy Elements Asia Pacific, an entertainment company specializing in smart phone games, has announced the development of a new original anime entitled Idol Memories, which is coming in October of 2016 to Tokyo MX.
The story of Idol Memories is set in the near future, where live idol music performances in virtual reality have become commonplace. Against this backdrop, a pair of rival idol groups compete for the coveted "tiara", which represents the number one spot in the "Idol League".
The main staff for Idol Memories has been announced, including:
- Draft, original work: Happy Elements Asia Pacific
- Director: Katsuya Kikuchi
- Screenplay: Hiroshi Ōnogi
- Character design and general animation director: Rena Okuyama
- Sound director: Chikako Yokata
- Animation production: Seven Arcs Pictures
More information will be made available during a live-broadcast on Niconico on July 08, 2016, at 8:00PM JST.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.