Coming in December, pending licensing approval
Coming in December, pending licensing approval, online nerd gear retailer ThinkGeek is hard at work trying to make your dreams of cuddling with a giant, slothful bear monster come true. This Snorlax bean bag Pokémon chair measures almost 4 feet head to toe and over 2 feet across and is available for pre-order at $149.99.
SNORE MORE WITH SNORLAX
In this world of nothing but go-go-go, we often feel like Snorlax is more our speed. It spends most of its time sleeping. It's not picky about leftovers, and it seldom exercises. Yep. Snorlax understands us.
There's nowhere better to relax after a long day of work, school, or just being out and about than on your Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair. At almost 4 feet head to toe and over 2 feet across, this (s)lumbering Pokémon is perfect for your dorm room, your den, your bedroom, or right inside the door where you can collapse on it when you get in. Just remember not to block the road. It does not ship with a flute.
- Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Materials: 100polyester on the outside, filled with cotton and polyester fiber mix and polystyrene balls
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Air dry.
- Dimensions: Around 2' side to side x 4' head to toe x 1' thick (when flat on its back)
- Subject to change pending licensor approval.