TV anime adaptation of school comedy / monster girl manga hits Tokyo MX, MBS, and BS11 in January of 2017
Thanks to a "flying get" report making the rounds online, the main staff has been revealed for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of school comedy / monster girl manga Demi-chan wa Kataritai, known in English as Interviews with Monster Girls.
The information is revealed in the 10th issue of the current volume of Young Magazine the 3rd, which will be released in Japan on September 06, 2016. The staff for Interviews with Monster Girls includes:
- Original work: Petos (published in Young Magazine the 3rd by Kodansha)
- Director: Ryo Ando
- Series composition, screenplay: Takao Yoshioka
- Character design: Tetsuya Kawakami
- Art director: Katsufumi Hariu
- Color design: Misako Akama
- Director of photography: Yohei Miyawaki
- CG Director: Shinji Nasu
- Editing: Shigeru Nishiyama
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Music: Masaru Yokoyama
- Animation production: A-1 Pictures
- Production: Interviews with Monster Girls Production Committee
Interviews with Monster Girls will debut on Tokyo MX, MBS, and BS11 in January of 2017.
The original Interviews with Monster Girls manga by Petos is serialized in Kodansha's Young Magazine the 3rd seinen manga magazine. An English language version of the series is currently being produced by Kodansha, who describe Interviews with Monster Girls manga as follows:
"Monsters of legend walk among us, going by the name “demi-humans.” Ever since he’s discovered the “demis,” one young man has become obsessed with them. So when he gets a job as a teacher at a high school for demi-girls, it’s a dream come true! But these demis, who include a rambunctious vampire, a bashful headless girl, and a succubus, have all the problems normal teenagers have, on top of their supernatural conditions. How to handle a classroom full of them?!"
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.