Praise Red Saber! "Fate/Grand Order" Celebrates The Arts This Fall With Nero Festival Redux ~2016 Autumn~
New "F/GO" figures also go on sale
It's time once again (or the first time really, but play along with the game's fiction) for Emperor Nero Claudius' Autumn Festival. Here, Servants from smartphone RPG Fate/Grand Order battle each other for prizes and the honor of Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (aka "Red Saber," "Aka Seiba" for "Fate/EXTRA Playable Saber") in a grand tournament. And, of course, there are new illustrations for this great patron of the arts.
Nero's updated animation accompanying event
Event Craft Essences include:
Praise Me! - art by Kou Mashiro
Joint Recital - art by Mika Pikazo, featuring Lancer Elizabeth Bathory and Nero Claudius (Bride)
Princess of the White Rose - art by Kunieda
Legion of Pioneers - ReDrop, featuring Lancer Romulus
Howling to the Moonlight - art by Routo Usagi, featuring Berserker Caligula
The game also added new Craft Essence Chaldea Lunchtime featuring Matthew Kyrielight（now voiced by Rie Takahashi)
Speaking of Matt/Mash, there's one of a number of F/GO figures that went on sale this week.
figma Shielder/Mash Kyrielight
"My figma is complete. Heading into battle!"
From the popular game 'Fate/Grand Order' comes a figma of the Shielder demi-servant, Mash Kyrielight!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a expressionless face with a diligent look, a shouting expression for combat as well as the timid expression seen at the start of the game.
- Optional parts include her large shield which she uses for both offence and defense.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Product Name
- figma Shielder/Mash Kyrielight
- Fate/Grand Order
- Max Factory
- Release Date
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height.
- Max Factory (Nobuhiko Asahina, Taizou)
- Masaki Apsy
- Released by
- Max Factory
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
Plum/PM Office A has a 1/7 scale Caster Medea (Lily) with the 28cm (22cm w/o want) selling for 13,500yen ahead of a December release
Plum/PM Office A is also doing a 1/7 scale Lancer Scathach. The 31 cm figure, with "Soaring Spear of Piercing Death (Gae Bolg Alternative)" selling for 13,500yen ahead of a November release