"The Heroic Legend of Arslan" latest 6th volume follows in second
The Straw Hat Pirates dominates the sales chart again. According to the newest Oricon sales report for the week ended November 13, the 83rd volume of Eiichiro Oda's internationally popular series One Piece released on November 4 still stays on the top of the manga sales chart, selling 487,301 copies in its second week. The number of copies sold of the latest volume in Japan has reached 2,118,960 in total, and the whole series including translated versions has printed over 330 million copies in the world.
The sixth volume of Hiromu Arakawa's manga adaptation of Yoshiki Tanaka's fantasy novel series The Heroic Legend of Arslan ranked second with 206,203 copies, and the 11th volume of Kohei Horikoshi's Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia kept the same third position from the last week with 156,595 copies.
1. "One Piece" vol. 83 (487, 301 copies)
2. "The Heroic Legend of Arslan" vol. 6 (206,203 copies)
3. "Boku no Hero Academia" vol.11 (156,595 copies)
4. "Bleach" vol.74 (142,506 copies)
5. "Shokugeki no Soma" vol.21 (131,854 copies)
Source: Oricon Style