Sequel series to 2016 TV anime animated by Studio Deen is based on the shōjo manga by Miyuki Abe
The Japanese broadcast schedule for SUPER LOVERS 2, the sequel series to the 2016 boys' love TV anime SUPER LOVERS, is now available online.
SUPER LOVERS 2 will broadcast in Japan according to the following schedule:
- AT-X: every Thursday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on January 12, 2017.
- Tokyo MX: every Friday during the 25:40 time slot beginning on January 13, 2017.
- BS11: every Saturday during the 27:00 time slot beginning on January 14, 2017.
- TV Saitama: every Sunnday during the 24:00 time slot beginning on January 15, 2017.
- Chiba TV: every Sunday during the 24:00 time slot beginning on January 15, 2017.
- TV Kanagawa: every Sunday during the 24:00 time slot beginning on January 15, 2017.
- TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting: every Sunday during the 26:35 time slot beginning on January 15, 2017.
- Sun TV: every Monday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on January 16, 2017.
Please note that some Japanese broadcast schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so for example the 26:35 time slot on Sunday is actually at 2:35 AM JST on Monday morning.
SUPER LOVERS is based on the shōjo manga of the same name by Miyuki Abe that is serialized in Kadokawa's Emerald magazine. The SUPER LOVERS TV anime is directed by Shinji Ishihira and features animation by Studio Deen. Crunchyroll describes the series as follows:
"Fooled into coming overseas by news of his mother's imminent death, high school student Kaido Haru encounters a boy who insists that he's his brother. Haru does his best to raise feral and obstinate Ren, but there seems to be a secret behind Ren's birth. On top of that, just when Ren begins to warm up to Haru, tragedy strikes. Five years later, Haru reunites with Ren, all grown up in Tokyo, but…"
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.