TV anime based on "school rebellion battle action" manga arrives in the Spring season of 2017
A new teaser trailer for Armed Girl's Machiavellism, an upcoming TV anime based on the "school rebellion battle action" manga written by Yūya Kurokami and illustrated by Karuna Kanzaki, is now available online. The trailer highlight's the anime character designs by Shoko Takimoto and introduces the main cast and crew.
In Armed Girl's Machiavellism, Tasuku Hatanaka plays the male lead, Fudō Nomura, while Yūki Takada plays the female lead, Rin Onigawara. The main staff for the Armed Girl's Machiavellism TV series includes:
- Original work: Yūya Kurokami (writer) and Karuna Kanzaki (illustrator), published in Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Shōnen Ace
- Director: Hideki Tachibana (Dragon Crisis)
- Series composition: Kento Shimoyama (Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon)
- Character design: Shoko Takimoto (BONJOUR♪Sweet Love Patisserie)
- Music: Hiromi Mizutani (Team-MAX)
- Music production: Nippon Columbia
- Animation production: Silver Link (Non Non Biyori)
The story of Armed Girl's Machiavellism follows Fudō Nomura, a freedom-loving delinquent who is transferred to a co-ed school where the girls are allowed to carry weapons. There Fudō runs afoul of Rin Onigawara, one of the Five Supreme Swords who rule Aichi Kyousei Academy. How will Fudō survive without the means to defend himself?
Armed Girl's Machiavellism will be released in the Spring season of 2017.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.