3DCG film adapts the Osaka arc from Hiroya Oku's sci-fi action manga series
This week, streaming service Netflix has introduced 3DCG film GANTZ:O, a fall 2016 adaption of the Osaka arc from Hiroya Oku's sci-fi action manga series. The feature is available with both English and Japanese audio.
They describe the premise
Teams of recently deceased people who've been revived and given high-tech weapons must cooperate to defeat an army of monsters in Tokyo and Osaka.
Gantz: O is directed by Keiichi Sato and Yasushi Kawamura and features animation by Digital Frontier.
The song is performed by ex-Kegawa no Maries' vocalist Ryohei Shima's one-person project The Dresscodes,
- MAO as Anzu Yamazaki.
- Tomohiro Kaku as Joichiro Nishi.
- Saori Hayami as Reika.
- Shūichi Ikeda as Yoshikazu Suzuki.
- Hisanori Yoshida as Announcer.
- Masane Tsukayama as Nurarihyon.
- Masaya Onosaka as Susumu Kimura.
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Sanpei Taira.
- Teruaki Ogawa as Tetsuo Hara.
- And Yūki Kaji as Kei Kurono.