New key visual and teaser trailer revealed for mixed media musical theater / TV anime project
Shoujo Kageki ☆ Review Starlight, a mixed media project combining muscial theater and TV animation, will begin broadcasting in Japan in the Summer season of 2018, and the main staff as well as a new key visual (above) and a new teaser trailer (below) have been revealed for the upcoming TV anime.
The main staff for Shoujo Kageki ☆ Review Starlight includes:
- Director: Tomohiro Furukawa
- Assistant director: Takushi Koide
- Series composition: Tatsuto Higuchi
- Character design: Hiroyuki Saita
- Prop design: Takeshi Takakura, Shiori Tani
- Graphic design: Yuto Hama, Masao Yamaguchi
- Color design: Chie Yoshimura
- Art director: Kentarou Akiyama, Kenji Fukuda (studio Pablo)
- 3D director: Hisashi Akimoto (T2Studio)
- 3D stage lighting: Hisayasu Kamiya
- Director of photography: Kazuto Izumida (T2Studio)
- Editor: Masayuki Kurosawa
- Sound director: Haru Yamada
- Music: Yoshiaki Fujisawa, Tatsuya Kato
- Drama script, stage musical song lyrics: Kanata Nakamura
- Animation production: Kinema Citrus
The main cast for Shoujo Kageki ☆ Review Starlight includes:
Momoyo Koyama as Karen Aijo.
Suzuko Mimori as Hikari Kagura.
Maho Tomita as Maya Tendo.
Hinata Satō as Junna Hoshimi.
Haruki Iwata as Mahiru Tsuyuzaki.
Moeka Koizumi as Nana Daiba.
Aina Aiba as Claudine Saijo.
Teru Ikuta as Futaba Isurugi.
And Ayasa Itō as Kaoruko Hanayagi.
The story of Shoujo Kageki☆ Review Starlight revolves around 9 students attending the prestigious Seishou Music Academy. One day, each girl receives a mysterious e-mail inviting them to realize their dreams by becoming a "star" on-stage, resulting in an all out battle royal competition as the girls seek to prove who is the best idol, actress, singer, etc.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.