Campaign to adapt popular comic fantasy web comic by Imomushi Narita runs on Makuake until April 25, 2018
The crowdfunding campaign to create an animated short based on IT'S MY LIFE, a popular comic fantasy web comic by Imomushi Narita about a retired knight and magical girl trying to live a peaceful live in a cottage in the countryside, has officially begun, and now more information about the stretch goals, pledge tier rewards, staff, and cast has been revealed.
The goal of the project is to raise 5 million yen (about $46,000 US) to produce an approximately 3 minute animated short. Stretch goals go as high as 15 million yen (about $138,000 US) with the aim at producing an 8 minute animated short with both and opening and ending animation.
Pledge tiers range in price from 5000 yen ($46 US) to 1.5 million yen ($13,800 US) and offer prizes such as DVDs, mouse pads, hug pillow covers, postcards, autographed color illustrations, as well as unique props such as stuffed animals and a customized guitar.
The staff for IT'S MY LIFE includes:
- Original work: IT'S MY LIFE by Imomushi Narita (serialized on Shogakukan's Manga ONE app)
- Chief director, sound director: Hisayoshi Hirasawa
- Animation director: Yuu Fujisaki
- Director of photography: Koji Hayashi
- Art director: Towa Aoyama
- 2D works: Miyuki Uechi
- Production assistant: Yuuta Kita
- Animation producer: Taichi Hatanaka
- Animation production: Creators in Pack
- Cooperation: Manga ONE editorial department
The cast for IT'S MY LIFE includes Tetsu Inada as Astra and Hiromi Igarashi as Noah.
The crowdfunding campaign for IT'S MY LIFE runs on Makuake until April 25, 2018.
Official IT'S MY LIFE Makuake crowdfunding page
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.