Hayato Kawai (Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai)-directed film hits Japanese theaters December 21
Following the main three for Raku, Chitoge, and Kosaki, the official website for the upcoming live-action film adaptation of Naoshi Komi's love-comedy manga Nisekoi announced its six additional cast members today, including 40-year-old DAIGO (rock band BREAKERZ vocalist, a grandson of the 74th Prime Minister of Japan, Noboru Takeshita) as Chitoge's bodyguard Claude, and 22-year-old Yuta Kishi (boy idol group King & Prince member) as Raku's best friend Shu Maiko. Their visuals in costume will be revealed at later date.
Kento Nakajima, who is cast as the male protagonist Raku Ichijo, is also a member of boy idol group Sexy Zone, and both Sexy Zone and King & Prince are managed by Johnny & Associates.
Newly announced cast:
- Claude: DAIGO
- Shu Maiko: Yuta Kishi
- Marika Tachibana: Haruka Shimazaki (24/ex-AKB48 member)
- Kyoko Nippara: Marika Matsumoto (33/Rikku in Final Fantasy X)
- Seishiro Tsugumi: Kaede Aono (25/Motoko Kusanagi in Ghost in The Shell ARISE: GHOST is ALIVE)
- Ruri Miyamoto: Hana Kawamura (17)
- Raku Ichijo: Kento Nakajima (24/boy idol group Sexy Zone member)
- Chitoge Kirisaki: Ayami Nakajo (21/Nino Arisugawa in Anonymous Noise)
- Kosaki Onodera: Natsumi Ikema (15/ex-member of dance vocoal unit Lollipop in Okinawa)
The live-action film Nisekoi directed by 49-year-old Hayato Kawai (Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai)
is set to be released in Japan on December 21, 2018.
via: Comic Natalie