27-year-old Erina Mano (The Next Generation -Patlabor-) plays the main heroine Orihime Inoue
The official website for the upcoming live-action film adaptation of Tite Kubo's Bleach action fantasy manga today announced its five additional cast, along with visuals of three of them, Masami Nagasawa (30) as Ichigo's mother Masaki, Yosuke Eguchi (50) as Ichigo's father Isshin, and Seiichi Tanabe (49) as the owner of the Urahara Shop, Kisuke Urahara.
Erina Mano (27), who is best known as the protagonist Akira Izumino in The Next Generation -Patlabor- live-action series, is confirmed to play one of the main heroines, Orihime Inoue, while Yu Konagi (29) is cast as Ichigo's classmate Yasutora Sado. Their visuals are also expected to be revealed soon.
Shinsuke Sato (GANTZ, Death Note Light up the NEW world)-directed film will be released in Japan on July 20, 2018.
Souta Fukushi (Gentaro Kisaragi in Kamen Rider Fourze), who is cast the protagonist Ichigo Kurosaki,
celebrates his 25th birthday today.
Erina Mano's latest photobook "ERINA" released in March 2018
Advance ticket visual
- Ichigo Kurosaki: Sota Fukushi (Gentaro Kisaragi in Kamen Rider Fourze)
- Rukia Kuchiki: Hana Sugisaki (Rin Asano in Blade of the Immortal)
- Uryu Ishida: Ryo Yoshizawa (Ryusei Sakuta/Kamen Rider Meteor in Kamen Rider Fourze)
- Renji Abarai: Taichi Saotome (HiGH&LOW THE MOVIE)
- Byakuya Kuchiki: MIYAVI (Unbroken, Kong: Skull Island)
©2018 "Bleach" Film Partners