Key visual and additional cast members revealed for historical action series based on seinen manga by Nanahiko Takagi
The Japanese TV schedule, a new key visual, and new cast members have been revealed for Angolmois - Genkou Kassenki, an upcoming TV anime based in the historical action seinen manga by Nanahiko Takagi about a small band of samurai who take a stand against the invading Mongol armies on the island of Tsushima in 1274 ACE. The new cast members include:
Shinnosuke Tachibana as Shouni Kagesuke.
Kenshō Ono as Nagamine Hangan.
Volcano Ota as Kaitani Gontarou.
Mikako Komatsu as Kano.
Takehito Koyasu as Ryuu Fukukou.
Kentarō Tone as Ulian Edei.
Takashi Matsuyama as Kin Houkei.
Other new cast members include Asumi Yoneyama as Tatsu and Natsuko Hara as Sana (not pictured).
The original Angolmois - Genkou Kassenki manga is digitally distributed on Kadokawa's ComicWalker app. The Angolmois - Genkou Kassenki TV anime is directed by Takayuki Kuriyama and Kumiko Habara and features animation by NAS. The series will broadcast in Japan according to the following schedule:
- Sun TV: every Tuesday during the 24:30 time slot beginning on July 10, 2018.
- Tokyo MX: every Wednesday during the 25:05 time slot beginning on July 11, 2018.
- KBS Kyoto: every Wednesday during the 25:05 time slot beginning on July 11, 2018.
- TV Aichi: every Thursday during the 26:05 time slot beginning on July 12, 2018.
- TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting: every Thursday during the 27:00 time slot beginning on July 12, 2018.
- BS11: every Friday during the 25:00 time slot beginning on July 13, 2018.
(Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so for example the 24:30 time slot on Tuesday night is actually on Wednesday morning at 12:30 AM JST.)
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.