Adaptation based on Amatou's manga about a shy and nerdy vampire hits Japanese airwaves in October of 2018
A new key visual (above), the main cast, and the main staff have all been revealed for Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood. (known in Japan as Tonari no Kyuketsuki-san), an upcoming TV anime based on the humorous 4-panel comic by Amatou about a shy and socially awkward vampire girl and her overly affectionate human housemate.
The main staff for Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood. includes:
- Original work: Tonari no Kyuketsuki-san by Amatou (serialized in Media Factory's Monthly Comic Cune seinen manga magazine)
- Director: Noriaki Akitaya
- Series composition: Tatsuya Takahashi
- Character design, chief animation director: Takahiro Sakai
- Sound director: Jin Aketagawa
- Music: Yoshiaki Fujisawa
- Music production: Nippon Columbia
- Animation production: Studio Gokumi, AXsiZ
The main cast for Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood. includes:
- Miyu Tomita as Sophie Twilight.
- Yuu Sasahara as Akari Amano.
- Lynn as Hinata Natsuki.
- Azumi Waki as Erie.
- and Others.
The story of Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood. follows a meek and mild otaku vampire named Sophie Twilight who finds herself dealing with a new housemate after Akari Amano, a school girl who loves dolls, falls in love at first sight with Sophie's doll-like appearance and decides to move in with her.
Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood. will begin broadcasting in Japan in October of 2018.
Source: Comic Natalie
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.