Broadcast schedule revealed for TV anime based on series written by Hajime Kamoshida
The official Japanese broadcast schedule has been revealed for Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai ("The Teenage Pig-Rascal Doesn't Dream of Bunnygirl-senpai"), an upcoming TV anime based on the series of light novels written by Hajime Kamoshida and illustrated by Keeji Mizoguchi about the oddness of adolescence that occurs when a young man perceives a senior high school student in a bunny outfit that no one else can see.
Seishun Buta Yarou will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- Tokyo MX: every Saturday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on October 06, 2018.
- Gunma TV: every Saturday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on October 06, 2018.
- Tochigi TV: every Saturday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on October 06, 2018.
- BS11: every Saturday during the 23:30 time slot beginning on October 06, 2018.
- Asahi Broadcasting Corporation: every Wednesday during the 26:15 time slot beginning on October 03, 2018.
- Nagoya Broadcasting Network: every Saturday during the 26:44 time slot beginning on October 06, 2018.
Please note that some Japanese broadcast schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so for exmaple the 26:15 time slot on Wednesday evening is actually on Thursday morning at 2:15 AM JST.
The original Seishun Buta Yarou novels are published in Japan by ASCII Media Works (a division of Kadokawa) under their Dengeki Bunko imprint. The Seishun Buta Yarou TV anime is directed by Sōichi Masui and features animation production by CloverWorks. The story follows Sakuta Azusagawa, a high school boy, and Mai Sakurajima, his senior at school who is currently taking a break from her career as a professional actress. To Sakuta, Mai appears to be dressed in a bunnygirl outfit, but no one else perceives her in this way, and together they investigate the mysterious phenomenon known as "Puberty Syndrome".
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.