New key visual, main cast, and additional staff announced for upcoming adaptation based on Spike Chunsoft game
A bunch of new information has been revealed for Conception, an upcoming TV anime based on the visual novel / dating sim / turn-based combat video game series published by Spike Chunsoft, and the new info includes the main cast, additional staff, the Japanese TV schedule, and a new key visual (above).
The staff for Conception includes:
- Original work: Conception: Ore no Kodomo o Undekure! by Spike Chunsoft
- Director: Keitarou Motonaga
- Series composition: Yuko Kakihara
- Original character design: Shinichirou Otsuka
- Animation character design: Yôsuke Okuda
- Music: Masato Koda
- Animation production: GONZO
The main cast of Conception includes:
Yūki Ono as Itsuki Yuge.
Emiri Katō as Mahiru Konatsuki.
Aya Endo as Arie.
Saki Fujita as Femiruna.
Asami Shimoda as Collette.
And Yukiyo Fujii as Yuzuha.
The story of Conception follows Itsuki Yuge, an ordinary high school student who is summoned to the magical world of Granvania. In order to return to his own world, Yuge must eliminate the "Impurities" that are causing disorder among the Stars, but the only way to combat the "Impurities" is by teaming up with the 12 "Star Maidens" to create beings of pure energy known as "Star Children".
Conception will broadcast in Japan according to the following TV schedule:
- Sun TV: every Tuesday during the 25:30 time slot beginning on October 09, 2018.
- BS11: every Tuesday during the 25:30 time slot beginning on October 09, 2018.
- Tokyo MX: every Tuesday during the 25:40 time slot beginning on October 09, 2018.
Please note that some Japanese TV schedules count early-morning programming as late-night programming of the previous day, so for example the 25:30 time slot on Tuesday evening is actually on Wednesday morning at 1:30 AM JST.
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.