"Nagi no Asukuara" director Toshiya Shinohara works on a new fantasy story
The official website for P.A. Works' upcoming new original TV anime Iroduku Sekai No Ashitakara/So Many Colors in The Future What a Wonderful World opens today, announcing its October 5 premiere on MBS and TBS. The anime will also premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video worldwide (excluding the Mainland China) before the TV on-air on the same day.
Iroduku Sekai No Ashitakara is directed by Toshiya Shinohara as his third directorial work at P.A. Works,
following Red Data Girl (2013) and Nagi no Asukara/Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea (2013-2014)
The website introduces its story as below:
The story begins a few decades from now.
A little strange world that small magics still remain in daily life.
The protagonist Hitomi Tsukishiro is 17 years old. She is a descendant of a wizard family.
She lost her sense of color when she was little, and has grown up as a child with poor emotions.
Feeling sorry for her future, her grandmother Kohaku, who is a great witch, sends Hitomi to 2018
Hitomi suddenly appears at an unknown place and is confused, then vivid colors jump into her view...
New Show Visual:— P․A․WORKS English (@PAWORKS_eng) 2018年8月9日
Iroduku Sekai No Asukara
so many colors in the future what a wonderful world (English Title TBD)
A Lull In The Sea’s Toshiya Shinohara bring a fantasy story of a coloring world in October pic.twitter.com/dyUrlRPkWt
Main voice cast:
- Hitomi Tsukishiro: Kaori Ishihara (Tsubame Miyama in Schoolgirl Strikers)
- Kohaku Tsukishiro: Kaede Hondo (Hikari Takanashi in Interviews with Monster Girls)
- Yuito Aoi: Shoya Chiba (Hayato Akiyama in The [email protected] SideM)
- Asagi Kazano: Kana Ichinose (Ichigo in DARLING in the FRANXX)
- Kurumi Kawai: Nao Toyama (Rin Shima in Laid-Back Camp)
- Sho Yamabuki: Seiji Maeda
- Chigusa Fukazawa: Ayumu Murase (Shoyo Hinata in Haikyu!!)
© Iroduku Sekai No Ashitakara Production Committee