Tickets for the 14 shows in Osaka are already sold out
After the sold-out opening in Tokyo last Thursday, the official website for the new musical adaptation of Nobuhiro Watsuki's action jidaigeki manga series Rurouni Kenshin has posted a three-minute digest clip introducing its highlight scenes.
The ex-Takarazuka top star Seina Sagiri starring play is scheduled to be performed at Shinbashi Enbujo in Tokyo from October 10 to November 7, then at Osaka Shochikuza in Osaka from November 15 to 24. Only a few tickets for the 30 shows in Tokyo are available, while that for the 14 shows in Osaka are already sold out.
- Kenshin Himura: Seina Sagiri
- Kaoru Kamiya: Moka Kamishiraishi (Kiki in the Kiki's Delivery Service musical)
- Hajime Saito: Yusuke Hirose (Gin Ishida in The Prince of Tennis musical)
- Aoshi Shinomori: Ryosuke Miura (Ankh/Shingo Izumi in Kamen Rider OOO)
- Sanosuke Sagara: Takuya Uehara (Kenya Oshitari in The Prince of Tennis Musical)
- Sozaburo Kanou: Mitsuru Matsuoaka (Kastumi Daodoh/Kamen Rider Eternal in Kamen Rider W)
- Battousai Himura (Kenshin's shadow): Koudai Matsuoka (Naruto Uzumaki in Live Spectacle Naruto)
- Kanryusai Takeda: Ryuji Kamiyama (Romio in Musical Air Gear)
- Megumi Takani: Mika Aihara (ex-Takarazuke musume-yaku top star)
Press conference on the opening day
© Shochuku, Umeda Arts Theater, Nobuhiro Watsuki/Shueisha