"Devil May Cry - The Live Hacker" will run for 13 performances at the Zepp DiverCity venue in Tokyo
Capcom's action-adventure video game series, Devil May Cry, is being adapted into a live-action stage play that will run for 13 performances from March 01 - March 10, 2019, at the Zepp DiverCity venue in Tokyo, Japan. The stage play adaptation is entitled Devil May Cry - The Live Hacker. The main staff for the play includes:
- Screenplay, director, staging: Jun Yoriko
- Original work: Capcom (Devil May Cry series)
- Original work supervising director: Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Capcom), Hideaki Itsuno (Capcom)
- Sponsorship: Devil May Cry - The Live Hacker Production Committee
- Production: Pony Canyon, Ace Crew Entertainment
The cast for Devil May Cry - The Live Hacker includes:
Ryouma Baba as Dante.
Kwangsoo (SUPERNOVA) as Gideon.
Ami Maeshima as Eris.
Yuki Nakayama as Henry.
Tomoya Yamaguchi as Owen.
Takuma Sueno as Luke.
Jun Shirota as Moule.
The actors for the roles of Noah, Liam, and Lady have not yet been revealed.
Tickets to Devil May Cry - The Live Hacker range in price from 7800 yen ($68.86 US) including tax for general admission to 9800 yen ($86.51 US) including tax for premium seating.
Official Devil May Cry - The Live Hacker home page
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.