Kento Nakajima and Ayami Nakajo-starring live-action film will open in Japan on December 21
It is confirmed today that a 23-page one-shot story of Naoshi Komi's love-comedy manga Nisekoi will be published in Weekly Shonen Jump's next third issue of 2019 to be released in Japan on December 17, 2018. It is a part of the promotional campaign for the manga's upcoming live-action film adaptation. The manga was serialized in the magazine from 2011 to 2016, and two years have been passed since its conclusion.
In addition, Weekly Shonen Jump's current 2nd issue include a "nise (fake)" cover image featuring the live-action film's main cast, including 24-year-old Kento Nakajima (boy idol group Sexy Zone member) as the male protagonist Raku Ichijo and 21-year-old Ayami Nakajo (Anonymous Noise) as the main heroine Chitoge Kirisaki.
"This cover is fiction."
Hayato Kawai (Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai)-directed film will open on December 21.
- Raku Ichijo: Kento Nakajima (24/boy idol group Sexy Zone member)
- Chitoge Kirisaki: Ayami Nakajo (21/Nino Arisugawa in Anonymous Noise)
- Kosaki Onodera: Natsumi Ikema (15/ex-member of dance vocoal unit Lollipop in Okinawa)
- Claude: DAIGO (40/rock band BREAKERZ vocalist)
- Shu Maiko: Yuta Kishi (22/boy idol group King & Prince member)
- Marika Tachibana: Haruka Shimazaki (24/ex-AKB48 member)
- Kyoko Nippara: Marika Matsumoto (33/Rikku in Final Fantasy X)
- Seishiro Tsugumi: Kaede Aono (25/Motoko Kusanagi in Ghost in The Shell ARISE: GHOST is ALIVE)
- Ruri Miyamoto: Hana Kawamura (17)
© 2018 Movie "Nisekoi" Production Committee
© Naoshi Komi/Shueisha