Capcom announces Switch port for April 23 launch
Nintendo Switch already has a bunch of games, including plenty of ports, but how many offer the fantasy world beast battling (and climbing) of Dragon's Dogma? Thankfully there's a solution on the horizon, because Capcom announced plans to bring Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen to Switch on April 23, priced at $29.99.
Check out the Switch trailer and a list of features:
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released extra content, DLC and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill and magick options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Adapted User Interface – Revamped user interface offers improved screen visibility.
- Online Functionality – The iconic Pawn system comes to Nintendo Switch with online sharing abilities between Nintendo Accounts. (A Nintendo Switch Online membership is not required for online features).
- Play Anywhere – For the first time, Dragon’s Dogma can be played on the go using the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode.