Short-form series about a horned frog and his unusual friends heads to TV Tokyo in February of 2019
Weird creatures are going to live their best lives beginning in February of 2019, because Kyo mo Tsuno ga Aru ("There's a Horn Again Today") is being adapted into a mini anime that will broadcast on TV Tokyo.
The staff for Kyo mo Tsuno ga Aru includes:
- Original work, screenplay: STUDY YU-SAKU
- Original planning: STUDY YU-SAKU, MMGDP
- Animation production: Kachidoki Studio
- Animation director: Takeshi Onaka
- Sound production: CHANCE iN
- Sound director: Yuu Saitou
- Music: Kenichi Kuroda
The cast for Kyo mo Tsuno ga Aru includes:
- Taku Yashiro as Tsunogaeru, a cheerful, energetic, and emotional yellow frog with a horn growing out of his head.
- Soma Saito as Nessie, a lively and fast-talking dinosaur.
- Kaito Ishikawa as Mokozarashi, a very serious seal-like creature who is full of snappy comebacks.
- Yūma Uchida as Ebi Fry, another very serious creature who is constantly in a daze.
- Shouta Aoi as Gyoujin, a bidepal walking fish who like Ebi Fry is often in a daze. Gyoujin doesn't speak very much.
Additionally, voice actress Yui Horie provides narration and sound effects for Kyo mo Tsuno ga Aru.
Kyo mo Tsuno ga Aru follows the fun-filled, everyday adventures of Tsunogaeru, a yellow frog with a horn growing out of his head, and his many unusual companions. Each episode will be approximately one minute in length.
Official Kyo mo Tsuno ga Aru TV anime home page
Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.